O N E - A D M I S S I O N P R O C E S S -

Start from the beginning

" But Lia , she will feel alone there, no old friends, nothing . She doesn't know anything there .

How can she manage to do all these things alone ? I'm worried , Lia "

grandmother will grandmother she always took care of you like a princess she is worried for you that how will settle there .

New school , New friends , new life , everything will be new for you of course ! .

" Mom don't worry there is yn's father's best friend's son is there Mr.kim's son so he will take care of her , we know him he is a good boy he will help yn and will take care of her " .

Your mom said as you said as your grandmother said .

" If he is there and take care of her then it's good but still take care of my little princess hmm "

Your grandmother said to your mom as she cupped your checks and kiss on your forehead and said

" yn take care of yourself okay and also don't forget to call me daily okay baby ? "

Your grandmother said as you smiled and nodded your head and your grandfather entered your room where you , my mom and your grandmother are .

" Daughter car is here , we should go now otherwise you will miss your flight"

Your grandfather said as you smiled softly and hugged him and started crying in his arms .

His tears won't stop and he too started crying as he said " it's fine you'll be back soon right don't cry we will miss you so much and study hard hmm "

You start sobbing as you said " you both will be okay without me na please don't miss me so much grandfather and grandmother I'll come here often to meet you both of you okay "

Your grandfather broke the hug as he said

" Study hard make us proud hmm your strongest granddaughter ever we have okay now we should go "

He said as you nodded your head and turned around only to see your grandmother crying hard you rushed towards her and hugged her .

After the crying session you and your mom headed towards the airport with your grandfather .

Time skip

Seoul's airport

You and your mom went outside the airport and saw your dad , you rushed towards him and hugged him tightly as he said .

" How is my sweetheart hmm ?"

You giggled as you said " I'm a good dad, what about you ?" .

You said as your mom said " aish this dad- daughter duo you both forget me huh ? Aish that's rude tho I hate you "

Your mom says as you giggles and your dad hugged her and said " how can I forgot you my lady " .

You dad said as your mom hit his chest playfully as you fake cough " ahem- ahem " .

Your mom and dad smiled as your dad said " okay now let's go home yayyyy "

" He looks so happy mom "

" isn't it obvious yn "

" Of course "

You smiled as you all went towards home.

Time skip

In the evening

You , your dad and your mom sat on the couch watching horror movies as you love horror movies but .

Suddenly your dad's phone rang , he picked up only to find his best friend Mr.kim so he went to the balcony to talk to mr.kim .

After a few minutes he came back as he said " Lia ( your mom ) "

" yes ? "

" Mr.kim is coming after sometimes he wants to meet yn and told her about the new school and he's bringing the admission form too to full it up by yn for admission "

" oh okay "

" Uncle kim is coming I'm excited dad "

He chuckled at your action and said
" that's great it's been a very long time you meet mr.kim right yn "

" yup dad "

Time skip

After filling the form and all , you all sat in the living room talking about random stuff as mr.kim said .

" So yn how are you feeling after coming here after such a long time dear ? "

" I'm feeling nervous uncle as you know everything is gonna be new for me I don't know nothing I don't know .

Anyone here and I also don't know what types of people will be there in my new school like are they friendly or not and all these stuffs in short I'm so nervous "

" Don't be nervous daughter , my son will be there too and he will surely be going to help you out as he is old in that school .

And you don't have to worry about that if any problem you got is related to your class , studies he will help you okay "

Mr Kim said as you smiled and said

" uhmm what's your son's name uncle ? ''

'' Oh it's Kim Taehyung "

-----------------------

Well I kind of cried while writing this part you know , I couldn't stop crying while writing the grandmother - grandfather - granddaughter love

So how is the part ONE ?
Do you guys like it ?
Lemme know in the comment section of you do and don't forget to vote 💌

Word count - 1270

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers 🦋