" Sweetheart she's 18 as much as we want to we can't force her to come back and let's be honest she never wanted to leave that house in the first place we can let her stay." My dad said trying to convince my mom.

"Fine" My mom said caving in.

"Thank you guys so much I love you both"

"You welcome but if you're going to stay in LA you're going to do something with your life and not just sit around all day"

"What job do you guys expect me to get ?"

"You my child are going to run Pierce Inc."

"What do you mean I'm going to run the company?"

"If you want to stay in LA then yes. Your mother and I have been wanting to take a step back and your brother well he's never really been interested in it".

"So I'm the only other option".

"Pretty much yes it's not that difficult you'll catch on quickly and if you have questions you can always come to us for advice".

"I mean I watched you and Mom do it my whole life it couldn't be that bad".

"Ok great so you'll need to go down to the building and I'll transfer everything regarding the business so you expect some lawyers and a lot of paperwork coming your way today". " Since you are going to be living in LA we will pack up your room along with your cars and send it down". My mother chimed in.

"Ok great thank you... wait you want me to start today don't these things take time with all the paperwork"?

"Our lawyers have had the papers ready for a while now all you have to do is sign your name and you'll be in control".

"You know what fine what time do I have to be down at the building".

"Thirty minutes so start getting ready now and don't be late"

"Ok, I will love you guys"

"We love you too". My parents said simultaneously.

I hung up the phone and got off my bed. I walked toward the closet to try to find a work-appropriate outfit. This wasn't easy seeing that all the clothes I had were the ones in my suitcase. I could just use this as an excuse to go shopping but I should have all my stuff by tomorrow at the earliest. I finally settled on a black body suit with some khakis and a pair of red bottoms.

Walking out of the closet and into the bathroom I turned on the shower. I waited for it to get hot before I stepped in. As I let the water run down my body I came to terms with the fact that I was going to run my family's company.

When I got out of the shower first I brushed my teeth again then I walked over to my vanity and sat down. I started with my hair by putting some curls in it, and then I moved on to a soft makeup look. I wanted to look as natural as possible. The main thing I want is to make a good impression but also let people know I am not to be fucked with. By the time I finished getting ready, I should have already left my house. I grabbed my belongings and rushed out the door. I got In the car and drove to the office.

Once I finally got to the office I headed straight to my new office. I listened as my heels clicked on the floor. I wanted my walk to exuberate power now that I had it. I walked past my assistant's desk to find she wasn't there so I just walked right in and sat down. I will have to get some interior designers in to revamp it to my liking.

Five minutes later a band of lawyers came into my office and I was bombarded with papers. I reread each paper before I sign them. When I get to the last stack I realize that this isn't a temporary thing. I'm going to be running this company till the day I die or at least have children. I don't know what I thought this arrangement was but it caught me off guard. I signed the last paper and the lawyers put it in the briefcase and walked out of the room. It happened now everything is mine. Now when I think I'm getting a moment of peace I'm wrong. A distinct voice is heard from outside my door.

"Whoever is out there is free to come in". Who comes waltzing into my office is the devil himself Khalil fucking Villarreal. Why he's here I don't know and how he knows that I'm here is a completely different question. As he stood in the doorway I took in his appearance he was wearing a white dress shirt with one button unbuttoned which allowed me to see one tattoo that was creeping up his neck. GOD, why did he have to be so fine? His eyes roamed my body checking me out with a stupid smirk permanently etched onto his face. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"What can I help you with Mr.Villarreal"

"Well, I came to drop off some papers but I saw lights on in the office that is always empty".

"That's because you are looking at the new CEO of Pierce Inc."

"Congratulations that's such a great thing we should celebrate".

"Oh yeah, what did you have in mind".

"Well, my family is having dinner everyone will be there you should come".

"Yeah, sounds like fun just let me get settled in here and I'll be on my way".

"Ok, I will see you there dinner starts at six". Before I could respond the asshole walked out the door. I released a sign I didn't know I was holding in and walked back to my desk.

A couple of hours passed of me working and the time was now five fifteen if I didn't leave the office now I would be late for dinner. I gathered all my stuff locked my office door walked to my car got in and started driving. It is crazy how now I own my family's company. Before going to the Villarreal's house I stopped at mine to grab a bottle of wine for dinner. Growing up I was taught never to show up to a dinner or party empty-handed. When I got to the house the time was five fifty.

Time to be reunited with the people I called my second family.

A/N

I'm backkkkkkk. Sorry, it took so long I had to figure some things out. Parts of this chapter just make me want to puke but that's ok. I am currently figuring out what the writing schedule is going to be since I started school again so give me some time. But my girl Briella is a boss bitch running a company. One thing I will say is power looks good on her. I cant wait for the next chapter. I also think I'm starting to get into the groove of writing longer chapters but I don't want to jinx it. So yea that's it.

Lots of love

N~