brother talk

brother talk

Naruto was in the office as he was waiting for his little brother to show up.

When the door finally open, his brother Suki namikaze had a big smile on his face, "oh finally you arrived Big brother."

Suki was wearing a black suit and had glasses in the form of hearts, "come on Big brother give me a hug."

Suki wasted no time giving his own brother a hug but Naruto was looking away very uncomfortable and he didn't hug back.

Naruto really was not the huggy type especially when it came to his own family members.

Suki look at his brother with confusion, "huh? What's wrong Big brother?"

Naruto was honestly getting annoyed, his little brother's never called him Big brother back when they were growing up and the way how Suki was talking just sounded childish.

"Nothing's wrong but can you just call me by my name, you don't have to call me Big brother every time mister namikaze," Naruto said as Suki frown and let go.

"Oh... Okay then, hey look I'm glad you really did came, I really do want to offer you a job Naruto," Suki said as he wanted Naruto start working here.

Naruto cock his head to the side and look annoyed still, "Look I appreciate the offer but my clothing business is doing good, I'm simply not interested and will you please stop sending me work uniforms here I don't need them."

"They weren't actually uniforms, well unless you want to get on the pole and start dancing," Suki said as Naruto's eyes widen.

"Say what now!?" Naruto said as Suki busted out laughing.

"I'm kidding," Suki continue to laugh on until he got himself under control, "no seriously though those were just extra uniforms that I didn't need, they're just black pants and white t-shirts, I mean on kimonos are still popular but wouldn't you like to try on more modern day clothes? You can't seriously be wearing a kimono everywhere you go especially with that old straw hat," Suki said but that started to get Naruto's face red.

"This hot was given to me by my Uncle Nagato!" Naruto said with a piss sounding tone and suki gulp.

suki had to remember that hat used to belong to Nagato, although he had forgot about up until now, "im... sorry... Look bi... I mean Naruto, you know I just worry about you, ever since he died you've just been locking yourself up away from everyone, mom, dad and the others want you to come over, I mean you missed the holidays and even your own birthday that we all used to celebrate together."

"You know we stopped celebrating birthdays together or when you and the other two getting those special quirk abilities, the heads of the namikaze family just thought we'd be better for only you three since they always put your birthdays on TV and since I didn't have no special abilities they always forgot about me," Naruto explained.

Naruto parents were very popular among the people of Japan and so are their kids.

A lot of people really did not know they had a fourth son named Naruto.

A lot of people really consider Naruto to be a disappointment, it only made life harder for Naruto especially during his time in school he would get bullied on by a lot, a lot of kids made them felt like garbage just because he was quirkless.

All three of his brothers were too busy and were in higher classes because who they were.

suki had indeed fully understand as when it was time for high school him and his brothers went into a hero academy, that was when though he heard a bunch of stuff about his older brother Naruto being bully a lot.