**Tangled Desires: The Fires of Jealousy** oliver haas (bad ending story )

The atmosphere in Burlone was heavier than ever. Gone were the days when laughter echoed through the streets. Instead, somber murmurs dominated conversations, speculations about the fractured bond between Gilbert and Oliver.

The once-close friends avoided each other, their paths diverging like streams that would never meet. At the heart of this conflict was Liliana, whose presence became a symbol of their discord.

Gilbert, trying to cope with his feelings, plunged himself into his responsibilities, hoping to drown his sorrows. However, every corner he turned, every street he crossed, bore memories of Liliana.

Oliver, on the other hand, found solace in solitude. He retreated from the world, spending long hours at his residence, often seen on his balcony staring into the distance, lost in thought.

One evening, as Gilbert was taking a stroll, he found himself outside Oliver's home, drawn there almost instinctively. Standing outside the gates, memories of their shared past, their camaraderie, their adventures, washed over him. Overwhelmed, he made an impulsive decision to confront Oliver.

The heated argument that ensued was not just about Liliana. It was an outpouring of suppressed emotions, insecurities, and pent-up frustrations. The physical brawl was just a manifestation of their internal struggles. By the end of it, the two men were physically and emotionally drained.

Liliana's departure from Burlone was not sudden. Over the weeks, she had quietly been withdrawing, distancing herself from friends and acquaintances. Her pain was palpable. She often visited places she and Gilbert had been to, trying to reconcile with the memories they held. On the eve of her departure, she visited the church, praying for strength and guidance.

The letters she left behind were heart-wrenching. They weren't just goodbyes but reflections on her time in Burlone, her love for both men, and her hopes that they'd find their own peace. She spoke of her dreams, her fears, and her decision to seek a fresh start.

Gilbert and Oliver's reaction to her departure was profound. They both sank into periods of introspection. Gilbert, realizing the extent of his actions, sought therapy, attending sessions to deal with his aggressive tendencies. Oliver traveled, hoping to find himself and his purpose away from the shadows of his past.

As years turned into decades, the legends of their love triangle wove into the very fabric of Burlone's history. New generations spoke of the passionate love and tragic consequences of jealousy. While Gilbert and Oliver never regained their former closeness, they occasionally crossed paths, their interactions marked by a melancholic understanding.

The tale served as a poignant reminder: Love, when tainted by jealousy and pride, can have consequences that resonate for lifetimes.