One

Shannon's POV

I walked down the hall next to my best friend Ellen as I felt a hard slap on my butt. I spin around to be greeted by the brown hair brown eyed Ethan dame, the school bad boy.
He stars at me deep in the eyes and winks with a cheeky smile. I begin to walk faster where as Ellen stops and looks at me like I'm an idiot.
"Why are u walking so fast, Shan?" She asks, beginning to jog towards me as I turn around to look at her.
"Ethan just slapped my ass. My ass hurts now. his hands are huge." I blurt out.

Ellen looks at me amazed.
"Your so lucky!" She complements.
I look down the hall to where he is stood and he is staring at ne, biting his bottom lip.

I begin to walk down the large messy hallway towards the front door of my school. I push it open and walk out leaving Ellen alone in the school, staring at me.

I begin running to the bus stop and I catch the 453 to the stop outside my house.

All I can think about is Ethan slapping my right butt cheek. He slapped it so hard it still hurts now. I have liked him for ever but he has never shown any interest in me. He has been out with all the popular girls. Like every single one of them.

When I get home, I decide to make some tea and and put on my music.
I pressed shuffle and green day American idiot came on but it's not very loud so I plug my phone into my brand new speaker system and turn the volume all the way up.

I'm not only angry at ethan. I was pissed before hand but that just topped it all off. I began to cry as I slipped into bed and slowly fell asleep.

Ellen's pov

I watch Shannon as she storms oh the front of school. I turn around to see Ethan giggling at his childish actions. He looks at me and stops giggling as u begin walking towards him.

"What the fuck did you do that for?"
"For a laugh. God sorry mum."
"Dude are you fucking joking me, she has liked you since nursery."
"And I give a shit why?"
"You should, you know what? Your a massive dick."
"No actually I have a massive dick." he says just I begin to turn around. I stop and look him in the eyes. He grins cheekily and I spit at his shoe.

He starts screaming as I walk of so I just give him the finger over my shoulder. I head out the door and go to the bus stop and get the 330 back to my house.

Ethan's Pov

"Get the fuck back her and clean you spit off my shoe!" I scream as Ellen walks of but her reply was her middle finger. I run into the boys toilets and grab some tissue wiping the discussing mouth fluid of my Nike huaraches.

I get out my phone and go on facebook.
Notifications fill up my phone. All the girls messaging me and flirting. there's only one girl I really want. Shannon.

I turn off my phone and put it in my bag as I walk out of the smelly toilets.

I choose to go home but instead of getting the bus, I walk. My headphones are in before I even leave school. My iPod is on shuffle and American idiot by green day comes on. I wonder if Shannon's listening to music right now.

Finally I arrive home and get a beer out the fridge and go to my room. I neck the beer and get in bed, slowly falling asleep.