•Sick•

Oneshot requested by @Iamgoingtohangmyself

ty 🩷
————————————————————————
Pav was drinking chai in his dimension calmly, when he realised he had a boyfriend.

"Ahh, I haven't seen him for a week now! That's crazy, kitty!" , he complained to a cat sitting on his open window.

The cat just meowed. (What did y'all expect :))

"I know he has work to do as well as I, but Mumbattan has been very peaceful lately, so I'm bored." , he answered the cat as if it was talking to him.

He put down his empty teacup and ran to his room to get dressed into his costume. He then opened a portal to Hobie's dimension and jumped in.
When he arrived, he knew exactly where to find him, as he was there a couple of times before. But as he entered the already open window to his boat, the tall one was plopped on the bed, motionless.

"Huh, you're sleeping?" , he came in and walked up to him before squatting next to his bed.

He wanted to run his hand through his hair, but as he touched his forehead, it was hot."

"Hobie, you're burning!" , he started to run around his place, looking for medicine, and even though there wasn't a wide range of it, he managed to find a right one that could help him.

He quickly made him some tea and brought in to him. He put it on the floor and tried to wake the other one up.

"Hobie, wake up, you're all sweaty, you dummy." , he noticed his shirt.

Hobie slowly woke up and when he saw Pav, he quickly opened his eyes and sat up.

"Ah, Pav. What are you doing here, love?" , he still looked tired and definitely not okay.

"Taking care of my big baby. Now swallow this with the tea." , he held out his palm with the medicine and the other hand with tea.

Hobie took it and did as Pav said.

"Now, I'll go get you a towel soaked in tepid water and you have to rest, okay? So drink this whole tea and then lay down."

When he returned with the towel, Hobie drank the tea, but was still sitting up.

"Hobie, lay down and close your eyes."

"T'is fine, really."

"Please, you have to rest."

"A'ight then." , he lied down and Pav put the towel on his forehead.

But as Pav was sitting on the bed next to him, Hobie pulled him down onto the bed, making him lay down too.

"But only if you rest with me." , he smiled.

Pav couldn't help but break from his seriousness and chuckle. The two cuddled together in the bed and luckily, Hobie was doing much better the next day.