Chapter 7

A few hours later after everything happened I was passed out and pip was in the kitchen. I start to wake up and walk down to find him. "Pip?" I call out and walk into the kitchen. I see him with an ice back on his eye. I walk over to him consurned.

Damien: "Everything ok darling?"

Pip: "yeah everythings fine."

I knew he was lying. I get in front of him and remove the ice pack. He had a black eye, but from what. I start to get really worried. "Pip?! What happened?!" I start to rub his back and hug him tightly to calm comfort him. I start to hear a voice from tej entrance of the kitchen. I turn around and see an old woman. "Who are you?" I ask standing in front of pip to protect him. "My name is ms. Joe Gargery. And is sadly this pricks sister." (Yes pips sister is alive in this)
I start to get a little less worried and on gard. "What happened to him? Why does he have a black eye?" I ask still sounding a little worried. She starts to laugh and shows me her hand and there's a little blood on it. I start to get worried again. "Did... Did you do this to him?!" I ask being on gard more. She nods and says he deserved it. I light a little fireball in my hand about to burn her, until Pip grabs my hand and puts the fireball out. I look at him a little sad like but also filled with anger about him getting hurt. "Pip what are you doing?" I whisper, looking back at his sister. "Please. Don't hurt her." Pip says almost in tears from his eye. I look back at him then at his sister and nod. "Can i talk to Pip alone miss?" She nods and I take Pip upstairs. We get to his room and I lock the door so we can't be interrupted. I look back at him in a sad way and sigh. This was going to be a hard conversation for him.

(Hehe cliff hanger!!)