HEAD CANONS: SEAN EVERETT 💻

My head canons about Sean Everett because I said I might in the first chapter. There's not going to be that much about his sexuality or pronouns since I don't really have head canons about those kind of things, sorry if that's what you were looking for!

➤ Sean's parents argue often (which is pretty much canon) however, they wouldn't abuse Sean because of it. As much as I love angst, I believe Sean doesn't get physically abused. His father probably spits out insults at him out of pettiness, not nothing like 'call CPS' bad. Speaking of which, I see him as more of a mama's boy because I like to think she was the one who mainly raised and took care of Sean, unlike his father who wouldn't fully hate him, but definitely makes it seem that way.

➤ Sort of going along with Sean's family issues, I'd assume that the Music Club would have some sort of idea or they at least know his life at home isn't perfect, but they don't know too much about his life outside of school since Sean feels like he can't open up, being the parent figure of the group and all. If he did finally decide to vent about it to the club, I feel as if the first person he'd tell would be Luke, but the very first person would probably be Daisy because Sean and Daisy are just tight like that.

Platonic Silly/Mean (Sean X Milly)

➤ Whenever Sean goes to Milly's house, he's extremely respectful and kind to her parents (who I always imagine to be proper and elaborate with some high paying jobs like a doctor and lawyer or something) which is why they love him so much and always insist he comes over. Milly hates it when her parents compare her to Sean, but she doesn't take it out on Sean at all or anything.

➤ Because Sean is like the parent figure of the group, Milly has accidentally called him 'Dad' many times. Not because she has daddy issues or anything, but she just sees Sean so much as a father or older brother figure and maybe even more than her own father.

(The head canon above is inspired by the video below which is not mine.)

We don't talk about the last part of the video. 😇 (Made by 'YourLocalFryingPan')

I just want to talk about the (Sean X Milly) ship name for a second. I only ship this platonically, but I find it fitting how it's Silly/Mean. I will never use the ship name Seailly or any other ones, Silly and Mean are too good not to use for me.

(UNFINISHED)

Probably going to have more Sean head canons later, so expect more from this chapter. I sort of want to do more of what I did, like how I made head canons with both Sean and Milly. I think I have some head canons about Sean that include some other characters, so I'll try to do that.