Teja:that means you like rough kisses...

Karan:ohh i love rough things! Wanna know them?

He rose his eyebrows with a smirk... Teju's face got red due to all the teasing... And soon the food to came... Teju thanked God now he won't tease her much...

Karan's left was never leaving her hand and his fingers were caressing her hands... And kissing the back of it...

Karan:you like the ring?

Teja:it's very pretty... You liked yours?

Karan:ab aap itne pyaar se laayenge toh acha lagna toh lazmi hai...

Teju's smile just grew wider to his talks... He captured her without letting her know and kept that photo to himself...

Teju soon got busy into eating... And Karan was adoring her... They both cut a small cake with each other and then came out of the restaurant...

They saw paps were still present... As the lights flashed on them, both of their rings got shiny as they were of diamonds...

Karan:carefull bohot rumours jaayenge..

Teja:it's okay, I know what I got into...

She winks while his jaw dropped on the floor... They both sat in the car and then Karan dropped teju to her house and then went to his...

He got changed and sat with his parents for a while...

KM:so you like dthe surprise?

Karan:you both knew, than too you didn't told me..

KD:haa toh mein meri beti ka surprise kharab todhi home deta..

KM:ye sirf mujhe pata hai kaise mene apne aap ko ruka hai naa bolne se...

Karan laughs...

Karan:arre meri cutie mummy...

KD:toh kab ki date nikalni hai...

Karan: December acha rehega....

KM:ek baar teju se bhi puch lenge...

Karan:haa... Mein bhi yehi bolne wala tha.. but mostly vo aur mein hum dono free hai December mein..

KD:toh khote time nhi hai ab December ko aane mein... Jaldi decide Karo fir hum pandit ji se bhi puch lenge...

Karan:haa haa... Aap gaaliya dedo mujhe phele...

KD:pheli baar toh kuch acha bola tune...

KM:acha bass... Now let's sleep... Bohot late hogya hai waise bhi...

On the other side,

Adaa was already present at her house... She was welcomed with a warm hug...

Adaa:kaisi hai... Itne din hogya baat kiye..

Teju:mein thik hu tu bata... Ek dum hi busy hogyi jabse Omi se mili hai...

Adaa:shut up aisi baat nhi hai... New show hai toh bohotate hojata hai... Ye sab chod aaj kya kya hua sab bata... With every detail... Baat aage badi ki abhi bhi wahi pe ho? Kiss se aage kuch hua?

Teja:aee!!! Adaa... Apni best friend ki intimacy jaani hai tujhe...

Adaa:kya karu ab meri best friend hai hi itni velli...

Teja:shut up I am not velli...

Adaa:don't change the topic... Let me na...

Teja:acha chal tu coffee bana mein change karke aati hu girls night karte hai aaj...

Adaa:correct...

Later they had a great girls night and slept really early in the morning... Here teju's Munda was not able to sleeping with his sunshine... So he brough one of her top with was with him.. he hugs that and slept...

To be continued...

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Precap:wedding month!!!!!!!

Finallyyy!!! So you liked the small not so big confession of Karan? And do you think rumores with roam around after their pap video??

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️