''dont worry darling, here's something to cheer you up...''

I was with the six idiots again. My mum invited them back after the last visit due to I and Mat and my dad and Simon becoming close. Currently, I and the six idiots were playing truth or dare. It was Jim's turn to give someone a dare.

"Evie, I dare you to serenade Mat in an elmo voice." Jim spoke. Mat burst out laughing as I died of second hand embarrassment, and decided to sing "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go" to him, obviously in my elmo voice. I was absolutely wheezing before I could finish the song. Mat was on the floor laughing too. We got back to the game, until Martha piped in and said, "Mat, I dare you to serenade Evie." She then giggled. Mat decided to serenade me with "You're The One That I Want" from Grease. I danced along.

We eventually moved onto some dancing, I turned some music on through the living room TV, obviously I and Mat were dancing together. "Bloody hell girl, you can groove!" He exclaimed over the music. I smiled and danced with him some more.

It was then that amongst all the other songs on the playlist, a song that makes me really sad came on, a song from Horrible Histories: We're History. It was the finale song. I physically felt my heart sink and break into a million pieces. Mat saw this and got the remote, turning the song off, "Don't worry darling, here's something to cheer you up." It was then that "The Monarch Song" came on and Mat gave me a comforting smile. The whole cast and I sang it the whole way through.

It was then that the next song to play was the Aztec Priests song. Mat took of his flannel shirt and tied it around my neck, as if it was a cape. I, Larry and Jim started jumping around like absolute mad people, I replaced Mat obviously. I loved having these six people who were once strangers to me become my best friends.

(THE END)