"I was being accused of murdering myself" Danny said as he leaned against the wall to hold himself up.

"What are you?" Constantine asked. He was concerned that a spectral being could possess so much power.

"I'm a ghost" Danny said, " a half ghost, happened in a lab accident" Danny winced as a sharp pain radiated through his core forcing him to his hands and knees. Superman reached out to help him. Danny looked at the superhero. He didn't trust them, they were helping the government hunt for him.

Danny stood in his own in a small show of defiance.

"I'm being hunted by the government" he said, he looked at all of them.

"And you"

"Not anymore" Superman said.

"We can help you, reunite with your family-"

"No!" Danny said his eyes flashing green.

"They would never understand. They hunt ghosts. They would never be able to accept their son was one." Danny said.

"Believe me, I've tried"

It was when he destroyed the infinity gauntlet. They couldn't understand then, so he raised everyone's memory of it.

Deadpool opened the door and Danny eyes locked with his.

"What are you?" Danny asked Deadpool.

"Deadpool" he said not giving any further explanation.

"How many times have you died?" Danny asked.

"Too many to count"

"I only died once-" Danny couldn't finish his sentence because he fell forward, unconscious.

Batman caught the boy, scooping him up in his arms.

"What do we do with him now?" Superman asked.

"He is a young warrior without a mentor" wonder women said.

"Well he can't stay here!" Constantine exclaimed.

"That child has the power of over ten high level entities combined. He's a walking death sentence" Constantine said backing away from the unconscious boy.

"I'll do it!" Blood pool said holding a candle up as a sword.

"No offense dead pool, but you shoulder never be a mentor" the flash said knocking the candle from his hand lightning fast.

"Shouldn't we find someone like him?" Superman asked.

"Yes" Batman said staring at the boy.

Danny looked so peaceful.

"Maybe we could ask a meta, I mean that what he is right?" Flash said peering closely at the kids face.

Batman glared at Flash.

Flash took a good couple of steps back.

"He'll need somewhere to stay in the meantime" Batman said.

"Another one? How many does that make now?" Deadpool asked.

"I have a lab, I can observe him and hide him from the government until this gets resolved" Batman said.

"Or-" Flash began.

"You could create a new identity for Danny"

"He won't need to once I'm done" Batman said.

"As long as there are annual progress reports I see nothing wrong with this solution Batman" wonder women said.