"Um, can you like, let me out of here?" He asked as he touched the force field keeping him inside.

John's eyes opened wide. To have enough energy to speak, it would have to be insanely powerful.

"What?" He asked in disbelief.

John let go of Wade.

"He won't let you out" Wade said.

John held his breath waiting for an angry outburst.

Danny looked at the two of them.

"Is it... because of what everyone's saying about me?" He asked. He immediately regretted it. Of course it was!

He held up his hand.

"Never mind, I know the answer to that." He said sitting down dejectedly.

"You killed a kid, why?" John asked. He couldn't understand. Normally if a spectral being kills it out of revenge.

Danny averted his eyes.

"ANSWER ME! WHY DID YOU DO IT!" John berated him. Danny's eyes flashed as he flew up from his previous sitting position.

"I DIDN'T!" Danny shouted at Constantine with a snarl. Danny shook his head as he saw the mans expression.

The man doesn't believe him, he hates him, was probably scared of him.

"If your gonna turn me in, do it already!" Danny said backing away.

"Your not the only one who wants to die sometimes" Danny grumbled.

John looked at the demon with surprise. It didn't know It was dead?

"But your already dead" Wade said.

Danny let out a soft wheezing laugh.

"Yeah, somewhat" Danny mumbled.

"If you didn't kill the kid, then who did?" John asked skeptically.

"He was just someone I couldn't save" Danny said. It was strange talking about his other half like it was dead. But he wasn't ready to give up his only disguise.

"If you won't let me out, I'll let myself out" Danny said.

John scrambled away.

"Should I call em?" Wade asked.

"YES!" John shouted at his stupid companion.

Danny closed his eyes and opened his mouth. The invisible field vibrated as the wail attacked it.

The circle glowed a dim red. Danny foot smudged the red line on the floor.

John stood in front of Wade as the spirit stepped from the circle. He was prepared for the fight of his life, however the spirit gave him a sad glance before escaping.

"CRAP WADE!" John said.

Wade shrugged. It wasn't like he didn't do stuff like that on the daily.

John went back to the room he had come from revealing piles of articles and a cork board with strings going from documents to pictures.

Seconds later several members of the justice league showed up.

"He's gone" John announced to them.

"You summoned him without justice league present-" Batman began.

"If you summoned him once, can't you do it again?" Superman asked interrupting Batmans rant.

"Probably, but he would just escape again"