"None of those are true."

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What were you and Sadie up to before I walked in earlier?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to answer my question."

"Bottle."

"If everyone keeps taking the bottle, the game's gonna get boring." Cami said, passing it.

A few rounds later, Cole was drunk, Gaten had peanut butter on his elbows, Lili was texting Yung Gravy and Finn finally came back, rolling a shopping cart.

"Who even let you take it?" asked Priah.

"I offered to pay some dude at Target. Then he told me he was a fan and wanted a picture. It was a pretty easy trade."

I was sitting on a sleeping bag while Max suggested a different game. Suddenly, I felt a hand on mine.

"Do you wanna get out of here?" Sadie whispered. "We could finish what we started at your house."

I glanced from face to face, making sure everyone wasn't looking. When I was sure everyone was involved in their own conversations, I bit my lip and nodded.

-------------

I burst into my trailer and landed on my bed. Sadie came in after and decided it would be funny if she landed on top of me.

"Get the fuck off!" I managed to say through giggles.

"No. Now you're mine and mine only forever." she smiled, kissing my cheek. "The hoodie you gave me last week doesn't smell like you anymore." she pouted.

I kissed her back, on her cheek first, then on her lips. "If you get off me, I'll give you that white Cardigan with the little purple flowers on the sleeves."

"Oh my god, I love that one."

I kissed her again and whispered "get off me."

She laughed and rolled off me. "You're the worst, you know that?" she picked up the cardigan in question off the floor and put it on.

"Yes, I know that, baby."

Her face grew a little redder and her eyes got wide, then she looked down and seemed to be trying to avoid my gaze. "Don't call me that."

"Why not?" I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what was wrong.

"Well... it's just... it's kind of..." she seemed to be searching for the right word, then she mumbled something that sounded like "butterflies" and I realized what was happening.

"Oh," I said with a teasing smile. "Is that a kink I hear?"

"Oh my fuck, shut up." she covered her face with her sleeves and backed away from the edge of the bed to the mess of pillows my the headboard.

"Aww are you blushing... baby?"

"I hate you so much right now."

"No, you don't."

"Yes I fucking do."

I followed her to her spot by the mountain of pillows and reached for her hand.

"You have no idea how fucking adorable you look when you're blushing." I said, kidding her hand.

"Do you have anything cheesier to say?"

"I love your eyes, cause they're so blue and-"

"If you say 'easy to get lost in', I am leaving."

I threw my head back and laughed, then laid down and she shuffled on to my chest.

"What else do you like about me?" she asked, her eyes constantly shifting from my eyes to my lips.

"I love your pretty hair, and how red it is. And I love how the first thing you do when you wake up is say Good Morning and then open your eyes. I love your little yawn when you get out of bed, and your coffee breath. But most importantly, I love y-"

I heard something crash and break in the bathroom of my trailer and my heart immediately started pounding. My brain instantly started coming up with the worst case senarios I could possibly imagine.

Insane, obsessive fan.

Serial Killer.

Zodiac Killer is back.

Jason from Friday 13th (we cant rule out ALL possibilities).

Drake fan?

Surprisingly, what crawled out of the bathroom wasn't anything dangerous (unless you have a cat allergy).

A black and white Calico cat scampered out of the bathroom. You could see its ribcage through the fur and it appeared to be starved. The second it saw me and Sadie, it slightly backed away.

"Millie," Sadie started, not taking her eyes off the cat. "I thought you left your pets at home."

"I did."

"How did it get in here?"

"Probably homeless. It could've crawled in through the window when someone was in here or something."

I attempted to pick it up, but it crawled onto the bed and closer to Sadie.

Sadie tried touching the cat. It flinched at first, then rubbed its head against Sadies hand.

"When I said 'do you wanna get out of here', this is not what I pictured would happen." Sadie said, scratching behind the cats ear.

"Ooh, you pictured something?" I asked, fake gasping. I sat close to Sadie and the cat. I attempted to pet it, but it hissed at me.

"Okay, fine!" I said, crossing my arms. "Because Sadie is clearly the better parent in this situation."

"I am, aren't I?" she asked the cat. "What should I name her?"

------------------

A/N

Idk what to name the cat.