𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙈𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙘𝙤

I've been here for 2 years.

And it was only 5 months ago when I realized that my boyfriend wasn't the one I knew, and fell for.

Maybe because I was too young, too naive.

But now, I'm trying to escape from hell. If I could describe it, it would be something like..

"red stripes across me, but the most damage, is in my brain"

I had scars, as of right now, scattered all around my body, some older, some more recent.

Everytime he left for work, I planned in secret a way to escape from here.

I had been saving some money, secretly. And with it I bought tickets to the place I've always dreamt of, to try and restart my life.

And finally, today is the day. The day I would get out of hell.

As always, when he left to "work", I saw my opportunity.

I grabbed my few things I had, inside a backpack, and ran away. I got to the train station, and hopped on the train that would carry me to my new life.

During the ride I would constantly tell myself that everything was going to change, and it would be alright.

The train stopped. I had arrived to my destination, hoping to get a better life out of here.

I promised myself one thing. I'll never go back. I won't ever trust a guy.

No one will know my past, except me.

𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐

Oh, if she knew how everything was going to change since stepping there...

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎

𝘼𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙪𝙧 𝙇𝙚𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙘

Age: 20Birthday: 14/10/2000Nationality: Monegasque

Age: 20
Birthday: 14/10/2000
Nationality: Monegasque

"I don't think you understand... the effect you have on me..."

𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞