CHAPTER 2

She is really exhausted , all she has ever wanted is to live and not survive, she hopes she'll understand why everyone just keeps deceiving her , she trusts so easy and she loves so much , but at the end of the day she is all by herself as usual. She has made for sure some big mistakes she hopes if only she could rewind back time so she could prevent them from happening; she actually hates herself for making them; she is so fragile and kindhearted. Everyone just keeps taking advantage of her when she is ready to offer all the help she is able to provide. But who even cares what she may feel or endure , life is so much more cruel when you are a people pleaser.

1st of September, a new day, a new month and a new chance. Ashamed of all the things she could have prevented but didn't. However all the pain she has gone through, she still believes the reward could only be as big as the struggle was.

No one can ever make a dream last, so why bother herself thinking about what might happen in the future,when she can only control what's happening in the moment. Insecurity,discomfort, loneliness are all concepts she is used to deal with in her humble life. No one has ever actually told  her that she could face them and that the struggle is real.