" hey , hey , it's okay. Take a deep breath " His voice was like a calming embrace that gently calmed my soul and melted away my worries. I felt comforted and safe. And that eyes , that beautiful eyes show a faint shadows of worry and concern that filled them as he looked down at me. 

Please stop. Please stop looking at me like that. Please. I'm begging you. I'm trying so hard to ignore my feeling. Please. You are so cruel. That look. That look make me thinking I have a chance. Please stop that. Please don't give me hope.

" I'm okay. Just a little headache "

" you sure about that? You can tell me anything you know "

I nodded.

M/N's POV

We arrive at the student council room and I take a sit at the main chair.

( the room )

" So what news do you want to tell me yushin " My finger tapped on the table synchonyly

" it's about the Duchess Ardolf , president "

The atmosphere in the room became tense instantaneously. I casted a silent barrier around the room for a good measure.

" continue "

" I have done what you told me to do and I have gather all the crime the Duchess had committed such as illegal trade , bribery , slavery and much more "

" The evidence? "

Yushin hand me the papers that popped in thin air.

I briefly scan through it. ' how was it? '

[ loading.... it's all legit host ] Iris sparkles

' finally I can make that old hag living hell after all this time with this ' I grin in my mind.

[ YESSSSSSS WE CRAVE REVENGEEEEE MUAHAHAHAHHAHA ⊂(◉‿◉)つ ]

I ignore Iris and focused back to the person Infront of me.

" Good work " I look at him warmly

" It's my duty as a vice president to always follow your word " Yushin bow

" You have done well. I will treat you sometime "

" Y-you don't have to president. I'm happy that I can help you " Yushin stutter on his word

" No , I insist " I say sternly

" If you say so.... sure " he nodded shyly

" good , you can be on your way now "

Yushin bow for the last time and exited the room. After I'm sure he has left , I exhale my breath.

' such a pitiful boy. he is still the same as in the manhwa. easily manipulated for his loved one ' I plays the pensil in my hand

[ host do you not feel guilty for using him for his feeling for you (。•́︿•̀。) ]

' what can I do , I must take every advantage I can get. I'm the villain after all '

TBC

........................................................

(a/n halooooo my beautiful reader I'm backkkkkk and suprise suprise , an angst chapter maybe?)