EP 102 - Drinking

Start from the beginning

- Bastard Wonho -

Wonho
- Hi, Y/n. What are you doing right now?

Y/N
- Why did you text me? What do you want?

Wonho
- Why did you asking though? You know that i want you.

Y/N
- So what if you want me?

Wonho
- You don't want to know what Uncle Haneul plan on you and your family?

Y/N
- What?

Wonho
- Let's meet. I will wait for you at the Golden Bar at 11.00 pm tonight.

You didn't reply to his text. You was thinking either to go or not. Now it's already 11.20 pm and you still at home. You sighed and decide to go.

 You sighed and decide to go

This is what you wear.

You drive your car to that club. You arrive there around 11.40 pm. You think Wonho won't wait for you but he still there. You walk to him.

Y/N : What is the thing that you wanna talk about?

You ask as you take a sit.

Wonho : Come and sit beside me.

Y/N : No. Thanks. Just say it. Or i will go.

Wonho get up and he sat next to you. He offer you a drink but you refuse him. He sighed and drink it in one shot.

Wonho : My uncle and Juwon planning something bad toward you.

Y/N : I know about that. I cut his son dick. Of course he will do something. He can't sat at the side and ignore all this.

Wonho : He will take one of your family members to get you.

Y/N : My family members?

Wonho : Yup. But i don't know which one from them. Maybe random one. They will ask someone to look over for your family members.

Y/N : Thanks for the information.

You said and get up. You about to walk away when Wonho hold your hand and pull you until you fell down on his lap.

Wonho : Just that? I don't get any reward for what i did.

Y/N : I will treat you a drink tonight.

Wonho : I don't want a drink. I can pay for myself. There something that i can't get even with money.

He look at you and lean closer. You move backward.

Wonho : It was you. You are the only person that didn't bow your head over money. You the only person that i can't bought with money.

Y/N : So?