fourteen

Y/n wandered about the halls of her new home. Her eyes scanning anything and everything. Can I use that as a weapon? Or that? Certainly not... he's a harbinger for crying out loud!

"What are you doing?"

She about jumped ten feet in the air at the voice. Her body turning quickly to see Capitano leaning against the doorframe to his room, arms crossed, and acting like he caught someone doing something they weren't supposed to be doing.

"Just- just walking around the house. Am I not allowed to do that?"

"You can do what you want as long as you don't leave, cause any sort of trouble, or harm yourself."

"R- right, well, I'm going to go back to looking around ... if thats alright with you."

To Capitano, this was a good start. She was finally coming out of her room. Of course he would let her get back to what she was doing, however...

"Escape is not possible."

"I already guessed that," she muttered, turning away, "I wasn't looking for a way to escape..."

I was looking for something to hurt you with.

"There are also no formidable house objects you could use as weapons against me."

She bit the inside of her cheek.

He kicked off the doorframe and walked closer to her, causing her to take a step back, but he caged her against the wall.

"Don't make trouble for me, y/n. Now, our visitors will be here later as I said yesterday. Behave."

She nodded and quickly escaped Capitano so she could continue her tour of the house. Her eyes downcast as she didn't exactly bother to look around as she originally wanted to.