5: Malignant Masquerade (Deadly Life)

Zacznij od początku

"Good point. Maybe the killer wanted to tamper with the scene as well?" Little nodded in agreement.

"Relaxed Expression" and "Cleaned-Up Blood" have been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"Monokuma also said we needed to pay attention to the ceiling." Cele's gaze turned to the ceiling. "Is that his blood?" Shuttle fearfully looked up as he noticed a wide painting of angel wings and a halo.

"What the..." Little whispered. "I don't think he lost that much, but it would explain the cleaned-up blood."

"Angelic Painting" has been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"The thing is, how did the culprit even reach up there? A ladder of some sort?" Shuttle guessed.

"Maybe. We should check backstage first, and then the warehouse just to see if a ladder came from either places." Cele suggested. Shuttle and Little nodded as they headed backstage.

"What the..." Little gasped in disbelief.

"Why are there so many ladders?!" Shuttle exclaimed.

"Not only that, all of them are 40 feet tall and from the gym floor to the ceiling, it's 30." Cele observed the side of one of the ladders. Shuttle walked up to the one Cele was walking around and noticed something.

"Hey, wait, this specific ladder has a bit of blood." He squinted his eyes like he was looking through a microscope. "Almost like it just fell."

"This one too, except it looks like a smudge instead of a drip." Little climbed down one of the ladders. "Maybe the killer wanted to mislead us by putting a whole ton of ladders... All of them even have blood."

"Trap of Ladders" and "Bloodied Ladders" have been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"Yo, look, Shuttle." Little walked into the shadows. "There's something here." Shuttle followed and looked where Little was.

"What?" Shuttle asked.

"It's a hammer. Think the culprit used this to nail that board and Ron." Little hesitated as he picked up the hammer. "The edge is even scratched up."

"I think it is what the killer used. There isn't really anything else that could be used to hammer those nails." Cele observed, looking at the other side of them like she was in a trance.

"Hidden Hammer" has been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"Hey, there's something else." Cele pointed to a corner near the curtains. She picked it up to reveal a badly cleaned kitchen knife.

"It looks used." Shuttle observed.

"No shit, dumbass. That's why it's here." Little chuckled. "Perhaps it's what was used to... Yeah?"

"Who knows? Best we can do is wait until it's relevant in the class trial." Shuttle shrugged.

"That's not all though..." Cele reached her hand down to the floor. "I think this is an opening."

"An opening? To where?" Little walked up to the hatch that Cele was staring at. She climbed in and ventured through the tunnel.

"It leads to the back of the school?" Cele called.

"That's odd. Hey, how'd you find the tunnel?" Shuttle asked.

"The knife was right beside it, and there was a little gap in between the floorboards and the lid." She replied, returning from the other side.

"Secret Hatch" and "Kitchen Knife" have been added to the Truth Bullets section of Shuttle's Monopad.

"I think that's everything here." Shuttle opened the curtains to the center of the stage. "We should investigate the surroundings outside."