?- no...i will wait for my princess....

Then he sit on bed and start staring his princess...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mrs Kim- tae...

Yn- let him stay.....

Tae Mother nodded and walk out of room....

Tae and his mother are yn neighbor...and share good bond.....tae mom is single mother.....

Tae waiting for yn....he is so overprotective for yn.....one day..one neighbour come and hold yn in her arms but tae didn't like it because yn start crying and he pushed that lady from staircase and now she is in hospital.....

After sometime yn wake up and tae smile..

Tae- princess you Wake up....look what I bought for you...

he showed her candy..

Little yn- taetae.... Candy....

Tae give her candy and she started eating it......

When yn turn five...tae requested yn parents to enroll her in his school.....yn is cute kid and like to make new friends...but tae never let her make one......

Little yn- kookie tommorow is my birthday so come okay...

Kookie- as you say princess...

And he kissed yn cheek and suddenly he fell on floor....and angry tae is standing there...kookie started crying because his elbow start bleeding..

Tae- how dare you to touch my princess......

He started beating three old kid.....

Yn- taetae please leave kookie.....

Yn start crying......tae mom and yn mom try to stop him but no.... suddenly someone slapped tae and he stopped... it's tae mom...

Mrs. Kim- what are you doing? Go home...

Tae- HE TOUCH MY PRINCESS!!!!!

Another slap land on his cheek......

Mrs. Kim- i said go home...

He angry walk away.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Instead of going home he went to park....he is angry..... someone come from behind and sit beside him...

?- why are you angry ..kid?

Tae look beside him and saw....

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.