-- Ashnikko (Part 1) --

*DISCLAIMER* I do not own any of these images or songs.

The first selection of songs are by Ashnikko, here we go~

~ Annie Leonhart ~

Song: Chokehold Cherry Python

Lyrics: "I'm a tickin', tickin', tickin' timebomb, Live a villain, die a icon. You should sleep with a light on, Chokehold cherry python. Shut up, be quiet. Watch me go, go geyser. Demidevil, I'm a liar. I'm the teams best hitter."

Explanation: I chose this song because it fits her image of being a hard-ass fighter aesthetically and coincides well with her villain era in the show. She is in fact 'the teams best hitter' in a literal sense. Annie is seen as a villain for much of the shows duration due to her upbringing in Marley as a warrior and infiltration of Paradis in which she was responsible for many peoples deaths. However, later in the show she does fight with Paradis to stop Eren from committing genocide. Regardless, I don't know if she would ever shake the villain reputation well beyond her death, and had stated she would do it again if it meant being with her father. She really said BOP BOP and I'd do it again! Anyways, she's rather infamous for being the female titan and a traitorous spy as well as being an ally again in the end, so I feel as though 'live a villain, die a icon' is fitting. 

~ Ymir Fritz ~

~ Ymir Fritz ~

Song: Miss Nectarine 

 Lyrics: "Scared of what I'm feeling, The bruise of bein' fourteen, Got chlorine in our hair, my jaw is shaking in my mouth. Everybody's mama gossips 'bout us In their ornamented houses. Can't pretend that I don't want you right here, right now. Both our homes are not safe for us, But I'll play hero and I'll save you from them, Both our homes are a tornado, Meet me quarter-past one at the farm down by our house, I'll be there."

Explanation:  If it isn't clear by the above image and lyrics, I believe that Ymir is seriously in love with Historia, and this song is pretty fitting for their situation. Firstly, they were (technically) around 14 when they became recruits and met. This is a stretch, but I think the fact this song mentions a jaw is funny because Ymir is the jaw titan. It is important to note that both of them come from a royal(?) background and that their childhoods were both traumatic, which Ymir was constantly trying to get Historia to accept and heal from for herself. Ymir blatantly wanted to be her protector. 

~ Eren Jaeger ~

Song: World Eater

Lyrics: "World eater, Big guns, big money, big cleavers, World eater. It's a big machine, we feed her. Born reaper, They kill for fun, for leisure, World eater"    

"Combat mode, {...} I wear the king of the wasteland's crown, Take em' all down with me on my descent, Oh, sweet revenge. The wickedest survive."

Explanation: This one is a bit straight forward. Eren wants to demolish the entire world outside of Paradis to ensure that Eldians will not be killed first, so world eater is a fitting moniker.  He is also literally a born reaper assuming this was always going to be the future crafted by Ymir the Founder in the timeline. I think in this song, the line 'they kill for fun, for leisure' would be how Eren sees the rest of the world particularly Marley.  Since he has the power of the founding titan and is leading the rumbling, he would be wearing 'the king of the wastelands crown'. Also, he is all about taking revenge for his mother, and every Eldian killed by prejudice, and he is not afraid to take everyone outside of Paradis down with him to do so.