•|• Lesson Five •|•

Start from the beginning

"H-HUH!?"

"Are you guys okay!? Anyone hurt?" The spirit risked a quip, lightly jogging over to the three as the weapon tried (and failed) to pry itself from a wall. At the sight of her disheveled friends a harsh glare decorated her battered face accompanied by a puffy pout. "You need to be more careful!"

"Hanako/Hana-chan!" They collectively greeted earning a soft smile as the ghost loosened up a bit.

"Is it gone?" The daikon wondered innocently taking cautious steps her way, a slight wobble in her walk as her knees threatened to give in.

"No," Hanako hummed disappointedly shooting a quick glare behind her. "Not just yet, but don't worry," she turned back grinning at the trio. "I'll take care of it."

As the scissors repositioned themselves readying to attack the (h.c) took a quick second to snatch up one of the various dolls; a sneer overtook her face as she surveyed their situation, the wiggling of her hostage only piling onto the stress. In less then a moment the metal launched forward aimed at her head.

The three stood agape at the scene watching it all unfold as if it'd happened in slow motion. Where what was assumed her head had been was replaced with the withering doll, the toy used to hold the pinchers open as Hanako used her free hand to snag it's base launching herself up on top. The blades fought against her gesture, wildly attempting to throw her off to no avail.

Loose strands of (h.c) fell over her eyes obstructing any hit of what she my be feeling other than the thin line of her lips. Her pallid (s.t) hands lined and dotted with various bumps an cuts as she struggled to keep her hold on the rebellious weapon. With a wild buck back the ghost was sent reeling back her back hitting the finger holes of the blade head bumping on the cold metal sending a spike of pain up her spine.

Wincing the apparition lost her grip on the clippers sliding down along it's length back towards the winding staircase. Before anyone could move, however, Kou had bolted from his place beside Nene and up towards the puzzled Hanako. "Take this!" He bellowed tossing up his staff, using a nearby cabinet to push himself higher in the air right behind it.

After first catching the tool she locked it with one of the foes various opening using one hand to hold herself up before using the other to catch the boys.

Together the two helped one another steady their balance, Hanako ducking under Kou's arms as she crouched down to examine the screw port located directly in it's middle, looking up only to see the blond also looking down both sharing a nod before he used his staff to unscrew the bolt. As he worked on the Hana slid over back to the blades where she played reff making sure the two down below where safe.

Lucky for them, the screw hadn't been hard to dispose of, both the ghost and exorcist falling to the ground as the scissors dismantled breaking into two, falling into a heap of ash as it disintegrated.

"Kou-kun! Hanako-chan! Are you alright?" Yashiro rushed over with tears brimming her doe eyes. "We were so worried!" she crouched above them with reddened cheeks. Worry practically pouring from her pores.