Prologue

Since ancient times, the descendants of Zhang have been renowned for their prowess in archery, with their skills and dexterity passing from one generation to the next. By legend, a male child should be born to the lineage to perpetuate the tradition, but this time it is different as instead, a girl was born bearing not only a beautiful appearance but a strong heart and solemn thoughts. She has become known as the anomaly of her line, her own identity separate from her ancestors' legacy of archery, but with her own unique talents and potential.

Her name was Ying Yūe, but her life was far from the charmed existence of others. Filled with mystery, betrayal, and deceit, her family was hunted for years by other descendants who had their reasons, the knowledge of which had yet to be divulged. The story of her life was complicated and full of danger, but her name would never be forgotten as she became known as the enigma of her lineage, her unique potential and skills leaving a lasting impression despite the difficulties and hardships she endured.

For that very reason, the Zhang family had to conceal their identities from outsiders in order to remain safe from being hunted down. Nonetheless, fate proved to be unkind, and they were eventually found and slain with exception to a sole survivor. Ying Yūe's life was riddled with mysteries and danger, yet its uncertainty was matched only by its intrigue and potential. As she embarked on her journey to uncover the truth about her heritage and find a safe haven for herself, her life would become even more tumultuous as she encountered powerful allies and enemies alike. With adversity, her burden of fate would soon become too much to bear.

With the challenges and revelations awaiting her, the future of Ying Yūe is certain to unfold into a journey of destiny and growth. As her story progresses and the truth about her past is finally revealed