CHAPTER 1

She is heading to university after she gave up on pleasing everyone and trying to meet their expectations for the most of her life ; she feels happy and alive and of course relieved from all the pressure and the burden that weighed on her shoulders for almost four years now; but now that she can study what has been her one and only resort and escape from whatever she feared or hated ; she began to wonder if what she feels is the right decision in her guts is going to make her parents proud again but then she remembers that her parents are forever going to be proud of her and support her and that's what makes her grateful for whatever might come in her life . And trust me it is indeed the best feeling in the world ; to know that there is always someone whom you can count on to be there for you. Besides she had been lucky enough to have friends back then when she was the most vulnerable and she still has them whenever she needs them they are going to be by her side.However, one thing about her that no one knows yet, is that she is so discreet , she usually doesn't tell anyone her true feelings in case she knows there is a possibility that they would judge her , she even sometimes act totally fine when she is not; in order to avoid the suffocating question of what's wrong with you; it is not like they are going to help her solve the problem if there is any so she'd rather just keep them out of it.

Now that she has just started her new job , she really is scared of taking big responsibilities when she's still just a girl ,especially when the scenario she thought she's gotten rid of is playing again, even though she wants the world, she's afraid the world might absorb her , she wants to dive deep but she fears she won't find her way back to the surface, her comfort zone .

Kaoutar, that's her name; she knows she's unique not just because everyone keeps telling her so. But, because she can feel her uniqueness and when she loves; she does it from the bottom of her heart , always true to everyone , she doesn't care whether she might get hurt afterwards because she can't prevent it from happening anyways.

She had been let down so many times before but she never stopped thinking for once that she is going to find someone who is going to prove to her that she was right on staying true to the world no matter what the world has to offer.