𝟎𝟑: 𝐅𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I took a class with him last summer," Beck explained.

"Well, it looked like he was hurting you," Tori told him.

Jade asked, "Why do you care?"

"Because I figured that he and Peyton already suffer enough pain dating you," Tori retorted with a smug smile.

Peyton frowned, not sure why he was lumped in there. 

"You wanna see pain?" Jade demanded, stepping towards Tori.

Peyton grabbed Jade's shoulders to keep her from attacking Tori while Beck took Jade's arm, "Hey, why don't we go sit over there by Damian? His hair is looking nice today." He pointed at Damian, who had an entire section to himself because no one wanted to sit next to him. He scared people, not like Jade who intimidated everyone, Damian was just creepy.

They went to sit down next to Damian.

Tori asked André, "Why do they hate me again?"

Apparently she had forgotten that she had kissed someone who was taken as 'revenge'. It was still something Peyton didn't understand. 'Yeah, I'll kiss Jade's boyfriend as revenge. That'll teach her.' Make it make sense.

After everyone took a seat, Russ explained some basics and used Cat as a demonstration.

"Now, if I throw a punch at Cat like this," Russ demonstrated by punching the air an inch from Cat's face making her gasp loudly. "It's easy to see that my fist didn't connect with her face."

"Thank you," Cat  told him.

Russ looked at her weirdly, not used to Cat being Cat and then went back to explaining, "But if we stage it from a different angle," Russ moved Cat to a new spot on the ground. He spoke to her quietly and Cat nodded. "Sound effect ready?" he asked the teacher.

"All set," he replied.

"To the audience or camera, it'll look like this," Russ finished. He pretended to punch Cat in the face and she pretended to act like she got hit. It honestly looked like he punched Cat in the face.

There was a start of applause, but Cat stepped to the side and said, "I'm okay everybody."

Russ held up her arm and they clapped.

"All right, I'm gonna pair you guys up and each team will work with Russ this weekend to prepare a fight scene," the teacher instructed.

"I thought his name was Steve," André said, confused.

"He does look like a Steve," Tori agreed.

The rest of the class started making sounds of agreement.

"My name is Russ," yelled Russ, sounding a little upset.

"Okay, Steve," Peyton stated without thinking.

"Okay," the teacher cut in. "And on Friday, you will all perform your fight scene here, in front of the class. Now the pairs will be: Peyton and Damian—"

"Excellent," Damian told Peyton with an evil grin. "I have ideas." Peyton just smiled back at him instead.

"That may have been a mistake," the teacher muttered as he made a mark on his clipboard.

"Isn't that cheating? Because they're twins," André cut in. 

Peyton didn't see how that mattered at all.

Tori looked at Damian and Peyton in shock, "You guys are twins?"

Peyton and Damian looked at her with matching, 'No shit Sherlock' expressions.