Secret [KampanxHunter AU]

There is a secret bar called Rendezvous that is known by a lot of people but the location is a secret. Only selected trusted people are able to enter the bar. It is a bar where you can party, hang out and just be yourself.

This bar is owned by a person called Hunter. He inherited this from his father and is now creating new rules to make sure the peacefulness and comfort of the customers are always the priority. You also have to know the password so you could get in the bar.

 You also have to know the password so you could get in the bar

Hunter, the owner, is a cool, handsome but strict person. He makes sure that all rules are followed inside the bar or be banned for the rest of your life. He just wants a place for people to mingle and be themselves so he wants it to be perfect for them. They are his most priority.

As cool as he may be, Hunter is also good in hiding his feelings. He may look scary in the outside but he also have the heart to like someone but in secret. He has his eyes on him for a long time but he dare not say his feelings to him.

 He has his eyes on him for a long time but he dare not say his feelings to him

This person is a regular and one of the main attraction in the bar. He is handsome, muscular, attractive and way flirty. His name is Kampan. He and Hunter are now close friends since he always visit there to have a drink and party.

As much as Hunter wants to show his feelings to Kampan, he cannot. That is because Kampan's heart is dedicated to someone else. That person is also one of the regulars named Ploy. She is beautiful, smart and kind. No wonder Kampan falls in love with her.

Every single day, Kampan will have a conversation with Ploy and openly tell her how he feels. He is not ashamed to even tell it to the world. But also every time, Ploy rejects his love and leave the bar. That breaks the heart of the poor Kampan.

One night, it happened again. Ploy tried to talk to Kampan that she doesn't feel anything to him but he insisted of giving him a chance.

Hunter witnessed all of it again and sighed knowing Kampan wouldn't back down about this. And whatever the outcome is, he'll be there again to comfort him.

Once he saw Ploy left, he saw Kampan walked to the other direction. Hunter already knows where he is going. He hurriedly made the drinks of the customers before leaving the bar and went at the back. Kampan always go to the bathroom and washed his face to wash all the embarrassment he did for tonight.