Chapter 3.

"S-stop right there!" A meek and timid voice rang out as Muichiro and Y/n turned their heads around slowly.

" Who the fu-" Muichiro started off before Y/n's hand gently clasped over his mouth." Who are you." Y/n coldly asked as she slowly removed her hand from Muichiro's mouth.

" I-I'm Izuku Midoriya! U-uhm..you're not allowed to g-go inside the-" Izuku started as he was once again interrupted. " Shut up. You aren't even that strong." Muichiro remarked coldly as Y/n looked at Muichiro , perplexed.

" Excuse him... what year is it right now ?"  Y/n asked politely in her most nicest voice possible. " O-oh! I-it's 2023!" Izuku replied meekly as he raised an eyebrow to why  Y/n was asking such a trivial question.

"WHAT?" Muichiro and Y/n both screamed in sync , attracting the attention of many teacher and pupils.

" W-well .... please excuse us.. haha..." Y/n chuckled awkwardly as she grabbed Muichiro to hide in a corner.

"What's happening here...? " Y/n whispered , loud enough for the both of them to hear. " How the heck would I know?" Muichiro asked bluntly as he rolled his eyes. " Judging from the way they dress , we probably already killed Muzan" Y/n whispered.

"That's amazing...woohoo" Muichiro remarked sarcastically. " Well then , let's try to enjoy life?" Y/n suggested. " MUICHIRO TOKITO AND Y/N L/N COME OUT NOW" A loud voice boomed , causing the both of them to cover their ears.

Slowly , both of them came out to face some kind of angry bastard. " What do you need now..." They asked bluntly , causing many murmurs from the students.

" OH WELL?! COME BATTLE ME IN THE ARENA IF YOU GOT THE BALLS TO!" The loud voice rang out , earning a few whispers from the students.

" Bet." Y/n said as she unsheathed her fan from it's pocket. " What's that stupid thing huh?" Muichiro whispered as Y/n rolled her eyes. 

" My weapon obviously"

"Oh."

" YOU'RE REALLY GOING TO FIGHT ME WITH THAT STUPID THING?" The angry person yelled as a few explosions came out from his hands.

"Demon!" Muichiro yelled as he unsheathed his sword , ready to strike. " WHAT DEMON?" The angry person yelled as he made more explosions.

" NOW LET'S FIGHT!" The angry person yelled, " YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO THE AMAZING KATSUKI BAKUGO!" 

"Oh. So his name is Bakugo." Y/n thought as she began running towards him , her speed extraordinarily fast. Before Bakugo even had the time to react , Y/n already have striked him down , pinpointing all his vital points.

" THAT'S UNFAIR ! ASL THE GIRL OVER THERE TO FIGHT ME !" Bakugo yelled as Muichiro rolled his eyes for the millionth time. 

" I'm a guy , excuse you."

"HAH?!?!!?" Bakugo screamed as he looked around at people in confusion. In a blink of an eye , Muichiro was running towards Bakugo , just when he was about to cut off one off his hands , Y/n restrained him with much struggle.

"Knock it off you two..." A tired voice muttered as he rolled his eyes. "Shut up old man." Muichiro remarked rudely , sticking his tongue out as Y/n stepped forward.

" Pleased to make your acquaintance , I'm Y/n L/n and he's Muichiro Tokito." Y/n said as she extended a hand out just like how Shinobu taught her to.

Flashback 

"When you greet a person always say " Pleased to make your

aquaintance , okay N/n ?" Shinobu chirped as she patted Y/n's head gently , 

earning a smile from Y/n. " Mhm!" Y/n replied , embedding it her 

memory. " Well then repeat after me! Pleased to make-"

Shinobu started off before Aoi came running to her.

"Shinobu-san!! Y-your sister..."

"Aoi! What happened to her? Tell me !" Shinobu screamed as she rested 

her hands on Aoi shoulders nervously. 

It was so very rare to see Shinobu losing her composure this

easily , something must have happened...

" Y/n ! I'll be going now!" Shinobu yelled as

she took off in the speed of light , making Y/n 

very confused.

Confusion.

Something that Y/n refused to accept.

A small teardrop trickled out of Y/n's eyes as many people stared at here in utmost confusion.

" I miss the others...." Y/n thought , ignoring the glances from the others.

Flashback again

It was spring , when Muichiro became a hashira (idk-) so Shinobu decided to hold a "hashira-warming party" for Muichiro.

"Hello. I'm Muichiro Tokito." Muichiro introduced himself , a young Y/n 

hiding behind Shinobu's haori peaked out innocently as she gave 

Muichiro a small wave. Despite their similarity in age, they

acted so differently. "C-candy..." Y/n mumbled

as she extended a hand out to Muichiro who just raised an eyebrow

"No." He coldly replied as Y/n started crying out of nowhere.

" Shinobu-san , I thought you said she was the same age as me?" Muichiro asked as 

he raised an eyebrow in doubt. " She is , she's just a little bit.....soft!"

Shinobu concluded as she fished out some candy from her pocket.

" Here Mr!" Y/n cheered as she left a piece of candy

on Muichiro's hand. Although Muichiro couldn't quite remember her face well , there was

one thing he remembered the clearly.

She cried easily.

-end of flashback-