Chapter 6: UA Sports Festival part 3

Hope you guys had a great week. Ik im making this arc long asf but I love it lol. Enjoy the fights! lmk any way I can improve them. Enjoy!

__________________________________

"A tournament? I like the sound of that! I finally get to be on the stage that I see on TV every year!" says an enthusiastic Kirishima, flashing his shark like grin.

"Oh was their a tournament last year too?" asks Mina.

"Some details usually change but its always a one on one. Last year they fought In sumo wrestling suits!" explained Sero.

"I'm glad its a more traditional fighting tournament" Replied August, happy that the intel his mom gave him was true. He was itching for a real fight. Midnight started to explain how it would work.

"Now we're going to do a drawing to determine the pairings. So, contestants we're going to continue with recreational events before beginning the tournament. As before, the 16 participants can chose to abstain from participating in the event, if they so choose. There is no problem in conserving your energy so don't sweat it! So without further ado.... LETS SEE HOW THE PAIRINGS TURNED OUT!!" she yells out pointing her whip to the big screen beside them, displaying a bracket.

 LETS SEE HOW THE PAIRINGS TURNED OUT!!" she yells out pointing her whip to the big screen beside them, displaying a bracket

"Alright so im up against.... Kirishima!" August goes over to his friend, who seems equally as enthusiastic about going up against one of his closer friends.

"May the best man win Masayoshi" replied the red haired boy, they clasped their hands together in a handshake, both of their prides showing off as neither of them saw themselves losing.

"Looks like its you and me Jirou!" Mina swings her arm around her purple haired classmate, happy as ever, Jirou on the other hand, not so much. She wasn't all that excited about going up against Mina's acid, especially since most of her fighting capabilities came from her costume, but she wasn't going to give up that easily. She'll do anything she needs to, to get the win.

The rest of the recreational games went smoothly after that. There were some fun events like a scavenger hunt, a chicken fight, a big ball race, and a couple other games. August was just happy to see his friends were so happy. He sat calmly with Momo still in her cheer outfit to the side. A couple other of the 16 contestants went elsewhere to relax, he stayed quiet with Momo, happy to be in eachothers company. They sat close enough where their knees and shoulders touched, neither could complain about the contact.

An hour later the games were finishing up and in the end it was an enjoyable experience for those playing and those watching. Mina came bouncing over to where the two are sitting, "Auggie! Did you see my nail that flip at the end there??" she says enthusiastically.

"Oh hell yeah I did!" He said mimicking her high energy, "You looked amazing out there Mina"

Mina blushed at the praise, "Hehe, t-thanksss! Cmon Yaoyorozu, Lets go get changed before the next round. Auggie everyone is heading to the top bleachers to watch the first fight." August thanks her and walks off, Mina stands there expectantly waiting for Momo to come with her. Momo felt strange listening to the interaction in between the two, was it jealousy? 'N-no Momo, you have to stop being foolish. Why would you care who August is friendly with??' Mono thinks to herself, she shakes off the confusing thoughts and gets up to go get changed with Mina.