{Chaennie} - they catch you watching fifty shades of grey (requested)

"Hey, sweet girl. What are you up to?" Jennie asked as she and Rosé entered the bedroom.

You're curled up on the bed, relaxing and watching TV as you enjoy your day off.

Your girlfriends figured you were probably watching your favorite show since you tend to binge-watch a few seasons when you have free time.

But to their surprise, what they saw on the screen was something very different.

"Baby...?" Jennie spoke as she looked at the TV, watching the sexual scene taking place.

She recognized the actress in it and put the pieces together, as did Rosie, who was very surprised to see you watching this.

"Is this fifty shades of grey?" Rosie asked, smirking a little as you became flustered.

"Uh..." You said, clearing your throat as you searched for the remote.

Jennie spotted it before you did and she quickly reached for it.

"Looking for this, darling?"

"Give it, please." You whined.

"What are you doing watching this?" Rosé wondered.

"I've never seen it before and I always hear people talking about it."

"Do you like it?" Jennie asked.

"Honestly? No. It's terrible."

"Yeah?" She and Rosie laughed as they sat down beside you.

"I thought you might be watching it because you're in the mood and we weren't here." Rosé teased as she poked your side.

"I mean..." You said as you became embarrassed while your girlfriends laughed. "Maybe I was a little. But this turned me off."

"That bad, baby?" Rosie joked.

"I like what we do more." You confessed.

Rosé and Jennie raised their eyebrows as they looked at each other and then back at you.

They hugged you tight and began to give you teasing touches.

"I have to agree that it's much better than..." Rosé said as she looked at the screen, cringing over what she saw. "This stuff."

You nodded in agreement.

"If you needed us, you could've texted us and said something," Jennie smirked. "We were looking for an excuse to leave early today."

"How was I supposed to know that?" You asked with a pout.

"Why don't we turn this off?" Jennie said and pressed the power button on the remote, causing the TV to flip off. "And enjoy ourselves? We can do everything they do much better."

You looked at your girls and they both smiled.

"Sounds good to me." You said and bit your lip as you leaned in to kiss Rosie while Jennie's soft lips brushed against your neck.

The movie was completely forgotten about as you focused on them, enjoying every single second with your favorite girls.