"Just say he did a good job last night." Abby teased, picking the phone up.

"ABBY PLEASE! Help! I fucked up!" I groaned.

"No, you fucked him" she snickered.

"Sorry." She muttered.

I groaned.

"You'll be fine. Two will get over it." She mumbled.

Then I heard the door slam. "Shit! Shit! Shit! He's home! I'm screwed if he sees my face he'll know!"

"Act like your sleeping." Abby said.

I heard my door open just as I layed down my head onto the pillow.

"Dallas called." I heard Two's voice from behind me.

"You have anything to tell me?" He sounded PISSED.

"Oh fuck." Abby whispered. "Pony wake up there is drama." She softly giggled.

"Abby come over he's going to murder me!" I whispered into the phone before hanging up.

"No." I sat up in bed. "I don't have to tell you anything." Then I saw his gaze flick to the ring on my left hand and then back to me.

"Callie Brynn (my actual middle name ahh) Matthews look at me right now!" He raised his voice.

"You fucked him?!" He yelled.

"I DO NOT OWE YOU ANYTHING! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" I raised my voice.

I had reached my breaking point.

"THEN GET OUT IF YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!" He shouted.

My body shook with anger.

"THIS IS NOT YOUR HOUSE! THIS IS MOM'S AND YOU HAVE NO DAMNING RIGHT TO KICK ME OUT!"

I felt my I was going to explode, I had never ever been this angry with my brother.

"WHEN IS MOM EVER FUCKING HERE?! I'VE PRACTICALLY RAISED YOU!" He yelled.

"WHO CLEANED UP AFTER YOU?! WHO LEARNED HOW TO GO BUY BEER AT 12 YEARS OLD SO YOU COULD DRINK?! YOU WERE NEVER A DAMN PARENT! YOU WERE A FUCKING PROBLEM!" I yelled.

"FUCK YOU! I TRIED SO FUCKING HARD BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU! DO YOU THINK IT'S EASY RAISING MYSELF AND A KID WHO'S ONLY A COUPLE YEARS YOUNGER THEN ME?" Two-Bit's face turned red in anger.

I laughed. I was so pissed I didn't even know what to do with myself. "I'm leaving."

I stood up, moving towards the door.

"RIGHT! LEAVE LIKE FUCKING MOM AND DAD! ONE MORE PERSON I FUCKING LOVE OUT THE DOOR!" He shouted, this time every word he said, the glossier his eyes got.

"You loved me? You didn't let me do anything. No wonder I fucked Dallas, because he's as lonely and messed up as I am." I scoffed.

"I DIDN'T USE TO I STILL FUCKING DO CALLIE! THAT'S WHY I KEPT YOU! THAT'S WHY I'M SO PROTECTIVE OF YOU!" He yelled, a tear rolling down his cheek, he couldnt bare to watch his last blood relative walk out.

I slammed the door, getting into my car, driving to Abby's house. I knew she would help me.

I knocked on her door, tears streaming down my face at that point.

"Hi." Abby smiled, opening the door but her face immediately dropped.

"Wh-what happened in 5 minutes?" She asked, dragging her inside.

Meanwhile Two-bit was drinking anything he could get his hands on and destroying the house. He was annoyed with Callie but most of all, mad with himself.