Spelled and Family Day

Y/N POV:

Me and Ben came up from the water. I could think clearly. "They spelled us!" I whispered. He nodded. "Let's just keep pretending. Well, more in love with them than we actually are." I laughed, grabbing a shiny rock. "Y/N!" "BEN?!" Jay and Mal were calling for us. We swam back to them.

~Time Skip~

Family Day outfit:

It was family day and I had to be with the VK's for it

It was family day and I had to be with the VK's for it. I looked at my phone and realized I was late. I ran to the classroom, falling on my face as I entered. "Oi!" I yelped. Carlos laughed and Jay smacked him up-side the head. "You okay, love?" Jay asked, helping me up. I nodded. "Good." He said, taking me to the screen. "Jay. Who's this?" Jafar asked. "This is my girlfriend, Y/N." He replied to his father, holding me to his side. I waved. "Hi." I said, squeezing Jay. Jafar fakely smiled at me. The villains started to fight, and Jay turned the screen off. 

~Time Skip Again~

I went outside and saw Lonnie, Shang, Mulan, and my dad. "Dad!" I yelled, running to him. I hugged him, almost knocking him over. "Hey, kiddo!" I looked over at Mulan and Shang. "Auntie Mulan!" I said, hugging her. "Hey, lizard!" I raised my eyebrows at her. "Hey! Dragon! DRA-GON! Not lizard. I don't do that tongue thing!" I scolded. I heard Jay laugh behind me. "That's the same thing she said to me when we met." He said, messing my hair up. "Hey! I worked hard on that, Beanie Boy." I said, lightly hitting him. 

"Dad, Auntie, Uncle. This is my boyfriend, Jay. From the Isle." I said, Jay wrapping his arm around my waist. They smiled and welcomed him. Me and Jay went to the chocolate fountain when Mal called for us to play a game.

While everyone was playing, me and Mal were watching. Queen Leah then came up to us then accused Mal of being her mother. Ben came up and tried to reason with the ex-queen but failed. Chad started insulting the VK's, then insulted me. "And you, Y/N. You're just a small useless dragon. Nobody wants you!" He said, pushing me backward. I stared at him then ran, ignoring the VK's calls for me.