Chapter 10: Yuki Rettrieval (part 3)

Start from the beginning

*Boom*

I landed hard next to Kushina, who was able to dodge the falling beast.

I could see the bone of my left leg sticking out while the other one looked relatively okay. I tried to stand up, but Immediately fell down.

"I definitely broke multiple things." I wanted to heal myself, but then looked at Kushina..

"You're okay?"

Kushina:" Yeah I'm fine" she said while blood dripped out of her mouth.

I crawled towards her and offered her my arms, but she pushed it away.

"Come on, just bite. I'm your older sister, I don't want to see you in pain."

Kushina:" You're older by 8 minutes, and I also don't like seeing you like this."

Knowing that she was not going to give in, I sighed.

"You need to be in good condition to keep restraining the Nine Tails, so just... What? What's wrong?"

Her eyes widened, she was looking at my leg.

So I looked down and saw it.

A black shadow was making its way up my leg.

'The Nara clan? No this is something different.'

My body stood up and slowly took out a kunai. I tried to stop myself, but I couldn't. I couldn't even talk.

Kushina:" Ochra!! LET HER GO! WHO IS DOING THIS?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT ARE YOU?!"

I raised the kunai,

'NO!'

and stabbed her, again and again and again. Until we both fell down and the chains that were holding down the Nine Tails disappeared.

'Kushina'

I crawled to her and held her in my arms, her eyes were closed.

Umon saw this and dived down to help.

"NO STOP!!"

It was too late, one of his wings was ripped off by the Nine Tails's claw.

The Nine Tails turned our way and smiled. Its tail came flying towards us.

I closed my eyes.

...

...

Nothing happened.

I opened them and saw Gamabunta who was blocking the Nine Tails attack while Minato was on his head.

But that wasn't all, we were being carried by someone. I looked above me and smiled.

"Kurosora."

He smiled back and placed us both down. I straightaway started healing Kushina and some of her wounds were slowly disappearing as she opened her eyes. She was better, still not good but better than before.

Kurosora:" you did good, you can sit this one out."

I sighed in relief and fell on my back. I had been fighting, healing and protecting a lot of people and could now finally rest.

His demeanor changed once he handed me Katsuyu.

Kurosora:" I'm sorry, I wasn't able to protect him, but I might be able to save him."

"What?

He left once he saw that Minato was having some trouble fending of the Nine Tails.

'He's not talking about Yuki right?'