Tia fidget with her fingers and loom here and there in tension seeing the situation getting out of control.

Shivaay , anika whispered tapping on the door again which made him more curious and he immediately open the door. As door opened anika fell in his feet in subconscious state making tia and shivaay shock. Tia bite her nails in tension and try to escape , but seeing his friends coming she stopped and look at anika tensely.

Nickkk ..shivaya set on the floor and immediately take her in his arms patting her cheek.

Nick open your eyes , Nick he calls her again and again ..but she is not able to speak anything having half eyes closed.

What happened to her how she landed inside. Malika cry taking place near anika along with her other friends.

I don't know. I just heard the voice and opened the door and she was in there. Shivaay says having tears in his eyes. Tia curse anika for getting conscious on meantime , when shivaay was there. If she won't had then ,he would never had got to know about her

T. Shivay I think we should take her in nursing room. She plays smart and Jump in behaving nice.

Err yh yh we should. He immediately carry her in his arms and took her in nursing room.

After sometime

Shivaay is standing near anika waiting for her to open her eyes while tia is near him resting her hand on his shoulder

R. She is fine trust me. Nurse said she is unconscious because of sedative. She says calming him down standing so near him ,that even he can feel the heat of her body. Shivaay nods and silently and kept looking at anika waiting for her to get up. Suddenly he got alert when he found her opening her eyes. He immediately March towards her along with his friends and kept hand on her head.

Nick , hearing her name form his mouth she open her eyes and found her standing near tia who is rubbing his back having innocent face , like no one is nicer than her in the world.

You alright Nick , he took seat near her having her hand in his palm.

Rrr yh she managed to answer still gazing at tia who got little tensed seeing her eyes stuck on her face.

M. You scared us Annie. How did you end up in the store room.

An. Woh a girl had came to call me said professor faruq is calling me. But when I reached there. someone pushed me inside making me fell on the floor hitting my head with the chair and I fell unconscious.

God how can someone do like this. Did you see someone. Om says gazing at her concernedly. Anika first look at shivaay and then look at tia who is still standing near shivaay.

An. No I didn't she whispered making tia sigh in relief after hearing her. If she would had open up then huge problem she would had faced up.

You scared me Nick... shivaay take her in hug wrapping his arms around her. Anika kept hand on his back and look at tia ,who figured out anika saved her by telling the lie. She knew , she is the one who had pushed her in. On the other side anika kept her mouth mmm while telling the truth to shivaay. As she knows if she did then, he won't believe her and will say she is lying to put tia in trouble. And she is only one who put herself in the trouble to gain his sympathy.

Sh. Come let's go I'll drop you home. He says caressing the little bandage 🩹 on her forehead.

Hmm she hemmed and held his hand to get up.

I'll meet you later tia. Then we can make the plan for coffee   hearing him anika look at him and then tia who nods passing him smile. That's mean tia has started playing her game on him.  and being dumb ,he started believing on her words again. Anika sighs and bend her head down not able to understand what to do and how to manage everything.