[Fancy getting ready in my room?x]

[You know me, I may have gotten ready an hour too early... I'll still come around, though?x]

[Not great with timings, are you? yeah come round x]

[Well, I think my signing here was pretty great timing?x]

[Perfect timing x]

You grabbed your things and placed them in your bag. You sprayed perfume, fixed your hair, and went out the door.

Leah's was left on the latch. You gently knocked and slowly opened the door. Leah was sitting on the floor, wrapped in a towel, straightening her hair. You walked in with her greeting you with a smile in the mirror's reflection. Her bed was covered in different outfits with a range of shoes/trainers across the floor.

"Why and how did you pack all of this?" laughing at the sprawled-out garments.

"We usually go out as a team on the last night and have a nice meal, so I was prepared," she said, concentrating on her last few sections of hair.

"No one decided to tell me" you laugh, trying to delicately move her clothes to sit on the bed.

You were dressed in black, slightly baggy black trousers and a black bodysuit paired with your panda dunks.

"Is anyone else dressing up this much?" you sheepishly ask.

"I mean, some will be, some will be casual", Leah states, standing up now finished with her hair. Leah finally has her sole focus on you.

"Wow, look at your hair! Why are you worrying about what you're wearing? You look so hot, Y/N/N," Leah says, walking towards you and placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"I feel underdressed, Le," you say with your arms around her waist.

"Well, you look incredible, Y/N/N...fancy helping me pick an outfit?" Leah says while moving to the front of the bed.

"Let's see the options then?" You say, smiling at the blonde.

Glancing at your phone to note the time when you hear a slight thud. The dropping of her towel made your breath hitch, and you were sure this made a noise as Leah slightly smirked when she began choosing her outfit. She held up a few options before you both agreed on her black double-breasted blazer Zara dress accompanied by a white shirt.

You took control of the music while Leah did her make-up and finished getting ready.

Pressing shuffle, you let your phone decide the vibe.

*Constellation- Jade LeMac*

Leah quickly recognised the song. "I love this!" she shouted from the bathroom.

"Le, Are you going to be able to bowl in that," you ask, laughing.

Ignoring your question, "So what do you think?" Leah asked, putting her watch and rings on.

You were utterly stunned by her appearance. You watched her twirl with a proud look on her face. You couldn't formulate words properly. "Wow", you repeated many times. "I guess you like it then", Leah smiled to herself. The way Leah was able to be utterly gorgeous in a football kit to standing here wearing that outfit was blowing your mind.

Quickly getting to your feet, "I know you've just put lipstick, lipgloss or whatever on, but I need to do this" you fumble over your words, moving towards the blonde; you gently push her hair and place your hands just under her jawline. You passionately connected your lips and immediately felt Leah deepen into it as she clasped onto your waist.