The Father's punishment, and New Upper Moons

Start from the beginning

The icy mist enveloped Hisashi, and when it dispersed he was frozen solid. Izuku then walked up to the statue and destroyed it.

Izuku: Mom, I think it's time you know the truth.

The demons bowed and left, and Izuku made tea for them and proceeded to tell Inko about his past life, She felt sympathy for Izuku since he only wanted to live forever without the fear of dying. Inko embraced Izuku in her arms.

Izuku: Mom, is it okay if we can visit Kacchan and Shoto tomorrow?

Inko: Sure sweaty.

The next day Inko, Mitsuki, and Rei came to the park and brought their children.

Izuku: Hey guys I got my quirk.

Shoto: Really, what is it?

Izuku: It's called Demon King.

Izuku then tells them about his "quirk" and they are amazed by it.

Izuku: So what about you guys?

The smiles then faded, and they looked down.

Katsuki: We're quirkless.

Izuku: Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. But remember the promise we made.

Shoto: Yeah, no matter what quirk we get, or if we're born quirkless-

Katsuki: We'll become heroes together.

They smiled and played for a bit in the park. Years went by and many things have changed. Worried that Inko would need to work longer shifts and no longer take care of herself, Izuku allowed Enmu to help her get more sleep and Gyokko helped make sure she didn't have to work so many shifts by selling the pots he made. Izuku also told Katsuki and Shoto about his past and decided to allow Kokushibo to train Katsuki to take his place as Upper Moon 1, and Akaza trained Shoto for the place of Upper Moon 3. Katsuki and Shoto were bullied for being quirkless, but Izuku helped protect them, and they were able to protect themselves thanks to their training. Izuku also overheard that Shoto's older brother Toya was "killed" because of a "quirk malfunction", but they knew better, Not only that, but Rei was put into a mental hospital for pouring boiling water on Shoto because of all the abuse she underwent, and Shoto also suffered, since he was quirkless Enji started to beat him for trying to become a hero, however Izuku, Katsuki, and the demons were secretly recording everything and were making plans for his downfall.

We now go to the end of their training.

Izuku: I'm proud of you both.

Kokushibo: You have done very well, and I can not wait to see how far you will go.

Akaza: You were a great pupil, and I hope you will do great things.

Katsuki: Thanks, we'll do our best.

Shoto: And we'll protect Izuku.

They both looked at Izuku.

Both: We're ready.

Izuku smiled, he cut his arms and allowed the blood to drip into 2 separate bowls. His arms healed up and he gave the bowls to Katsuki and Shoto.

They take the bowls and drink all the blood, they start to feel the changes, not physical changes, but internal changes. When they were done they bowed to Izuku.

Izuku: I hereby pass the rank of Upper Moon 1 to Katsuki Bakugo and the rank of Upper Moon 3 to Shoto Todoroki.

The 2 boys opened their eyes and their ranks were engraved in both their eyes.

(Pretend they're Katsuki's eyes).

(Pretend they're Shoto's eyes).

Both: Thank you Izuku.

Izuku smiled and dismissed them, he then turned to the former Upper Moons.

Izuku: It won't be the same without you, but we'll manage.

Akaza: We hope to see you in the future Lord Izuku.

Kokushibo: It has been an honor to serve you.

The 2 then leave and Izuku sheds a tear at the departure of not just the former Upper Moons, but also the departure of 2 close friends.

Izuku: Goodbye, my friends.

Izuku walked back inside and explained to Katsuki and Shoto their Blood Demon Arts.

(It's basically their quirks from canon, but because they were trained by former Upper Moons, Katsuki can use Kokushibo's Moon breathing, and Shoto can use Akaza's fighting techniques).

After that, they agreed to go to U.A. to become heroes, Mitsuki and Rei were already aware of Izuku's past since Izuku trusted them to know about it, but kept it secret from the rest of the Todoroki family.

We now go to them at the U.A. gate.

Katsuki: This is it, the time has come.

Shoto: All our training is finally going to pay off.

Izuku: Let's show them what we can do.

And that is all for now, I hope you all enjoyed this look at the new Upper Moon 1 and 3, don't worry, Kokushibo and Akaza will make other appearances, just not so frequently. But until next time see ya.

 But until next time see ya