Sighing I stare the sweater once more, "Where did I even get this from?" I ask thoughtfully, it wasn't something I'd ever buy for myself.

Enzo answers after a moment, "Didn't Theo buy you that for your birthday last year?"

Right. He did. I remember I wore this all winter break after getting it.

"Yeah..you're right," I respond, after staring at it a bit longer I put the sweater down, "I think I like the cardigan better."

Both of them share a look with each other that they think I miss before nodding, "Might as well," Enzo hums, "If you don't wear it, it'll never get worn."

Mattheo chuckles, "Daphne has too many clothes for her own good."

I sigh flopping onto the bed Mattheo was sitting on, "Where even are Pansy and Daphne?" I ask, the two had been gone before I had woken up, only leaving a note saying they'd gone out.

Enzo sighs, "I think picking up some things for my supposed birthday party next weekend." He rolls his eyes.

I smile softly at him, Enzo has never been one to be big on celebrating his birthday, while Mattheo and Theo thrived on being the centre of attention, Enzo preferred to blend into the background.

I'm guessing that him being the centre of attention at a huge birthday party is not his ideal way to spend a night.

Mattheo takes a drag of his cigarette, exhaling the whole trail of smoke before adding, "Pansy and Daphne are probably racking up a bill at whatever boutiques they'd wandered off to."

We all chuckle, once Pansy and Daphne got into one of their shopping sprees, it was hard to get them out of it.

"It'll be fun Enzo don't worry." I try to reassure him when he still lucked hesitant about the party, plucking the cigarette Mattheo was smoking to take a drag.

Before Enzo can say anything he's interrupted by a sharp knock at the door, all three of us share a look of confusion, we were sure everybody else was our right now.

I motion to one of the boys to answer as I'm still in my pyjamas as I had no plans of leaving my dorm or the Slytherin commons today and no girl wants to answer the dorm door right now.

The knock comes again, this time sharper and longer than before.

Mattheo puts out his cigarette before getting up, "I'll get it." He says before walking towards the door.

Enzo and I watch as Mattheo walks over, he pushes at the door and we can watch it slightly creak open, Mattheo looks back to us, "It's Theo, just come in."

Theo strolls into the room casually, his eyes meeting mine in a stare before turning to greet Enzo and Mattheo.

I wasn't avoiding him per say, but I definitely wasn't trying to seek him out after last night.

Mattheo flops back down next to me again while Theo takes a seat next to Enzo on Daphnes bed.

"Thought you went out with that girl today?" Enzo asks with a raised eyebrow, "Didn't work out?"

Theo sighs and just shrugs, pulling out a pack of cigarettes and lighting one before replying, "She was okay, kind of boring," he murmured, "Merlin I swear I almost dozed off while listening to her speak."

𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 - 𝐭.𝐧जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें