A Couple Of Septic Ideas

Be careful who you tease
. When a few septics gained a little bit of weight some more than others Henrik took great delight in this and couldn't help but lightly tease his friends playfully giving them nicknames and occasionally prodding at their small pudgy stomach's. However Henrik failed to notice that he clearly is the biggest/chubbier ego in the house constantly wearing ill-fitting small clothes that clings tightly showing off his plump body, deciding to get a little payback from the teasing the other egos decide to tease the tubby doctor right back from Chase calling him a tubby doctor slapping and shaking his large gut/Jackie forcing Henrik to sit down randomly and forcing him to chug down a few litres of soda/Robbie being quite sweet just blowing raspberries and tickling the doctor/Anti managing to tie up the doctor calling him a pig and feeding Henrik all his favourite snacks! What other things shall the egos get their payback on the doctor?

The Backfired Revenge
. Majority of the time Anti and Jackie were enemies due to the fact that the demon didn't like how heroic/good the superhero was and a little jealous at how much attention he gets. Deciding to get revenge against the hero Anti pretended to be nice/well behaved towards Jackie constantly trying to get the hero ego to eat alot more trying to fatten him up, seeing that the demon is being nicer and wanting to encourage this behaviour Jackie went along accepting all the extra food/snacks coming his way! Nearly a year Anti has been carrying out with his plan gleefully watching the muscular superhero becoming quite the large chubby man, on the day of Robbie's birthday Anti was minding his own business walking downstairs until by pure accident Jackie tripped rolling down the stairs and flattening the demon underneath him! Jackie didn't know this happened as he stood up and walked away not seeing a flattened 2D version of Anti unable to move, Chase happened to find him but not recognises the demon he swiftly pushed a hose between Anti's lips which leads to a helium tank preparing to inflate to use the demon as a balloon! Will Anti put aside his pride and try to warn Chase? Or will he stay silent ending up as a balloon on the zombies birthday?

Wish upon a star/Don't disappear again
. In his previous life Robbie was a human/witch in training as his father was Anti who also was human but a cruel turn of fate forced Anti to give himself up to a angry group of humans who wanted to burn all witches giving Robbie time to escape. Now Robbie was a zombie with his memories intact living with the septics however Anti doesn't remember anything from his previous life, late one night before going to bed Robbie saw a shooting star and with all of his determination made a wish hoping to keep Anti safe/unable to leave the house in someway not wanting to lose his dad a second time! Deep inside the zombie his magic awakened once more granting him his wish as in the demon's bedroom who was fast asleep his muscular body swiftly begun to fatten up filling out his bed completely that begun to creak and crack from the extra weight! Will Robbie be happy his wish came true? Will the zombie tell everyone about his past and that Anti is his dad? How will Anti react to all of this?

Chubby Septics x Reader
. You are in a Poly relationship with the septics for a good couple of years loving each chubby man that you are dating. Your birthday was swiftly approaching which the group of egos wanted to do something a bit different from just throwing a secret party and instead wanting to take you out for the whole day of fun, firstly the septics take you out to do crazy golf where everyone was having fun/laughing doing the wacky weird golf courses with a bit of a clothes malfunction coming from Anti who bend down to pickup his golf ball making the seams split right in the middle of his butt! Afterwards going to the arcade for some fun where the egos making a small competition to try to win some plushies for you/after that lunch at a small cafe/diner where the buttons on JJ's blue vest pops off along with the chair Chase sitting on breaks sending him to the floor! What other fun things have the egos planned?

The Marshmallow Addiction
. Ever since living with the septics JJ has falling in love with Marshmallows constantly being seen around the house snacking away eating whole bags of marshmallows within a day. Of course a few egos were a little worried about JJ's addiction to the marshmallows planning on having a serious talk with him about it but Marvin decided that would take too long and went a different route/didn't tell anyone of his plan of enchanting the bags of marshmallows making that if JJ eats any after a certain time it would make the ego fill up with the soft fluffy substance, late one night as the egos fast asleep JJ had a craving for his favourite snack as he snuck downstairs silently eating quite a few marshmallows! However in the dark he couldn't see his skin/hair turning into a pale creamy colour but the overwhelming heaviness caught his attention as his stomach steadily swelled outwards popping the buttons off his vest before the rest of his body joined thickening up as the mute ego tried to rush back upstairs! Can JJ make it back to his bedroom? Will this help break the man's addiction?