s request because I crave attention

Начните с самого начала

Four weeks passed, Harry was waiting for draco to make the first move about if he wanted a real relationship or if what happened between them in the room of requirement was a one time thing. Unfortunately Draco was busy avoiding everyone while everyone seemed to be surrounding Harry all the time. Draco had missed his usually very timely cycle and after a week he cast a spell to check for pregnancy and sure enough he had a litter of baby potters in him. Draco had to tell Harry but getting a moment alone seemed impossible. He even tried sending Harry notes asking to talk, but wherever Harry went, a crowd followed. Draco cast a disillusionment charm on himself and looked for Harry. As soon as draco saw Harry he grabbed his arm and drags him away from the crowd before hiding in a closet.
"Who-" Harry started.
Draco removed the charm "I thought at least you would know it was me, anyone else can talk to you whenever they want, I'm the one who had to sneak around"
"Draco! I was hoping you'd-"
"You got me pregnant!" Draco hits Harry's chest lightly.
"What!? How did i-"
Draco rolls his eyes "when an alpha has sex with an omega in heat-"
"I know  how it happened just- are you sure?
"Yes I'm sure! And these pups are gonna be your responsibility, I have nowhere to go after graduation, so you're going to have to take them-"
"You can live with me in grimmauld place, we'll raise them together"

"Malfoy!? You're having kids with Malfoy of all people? He's the worst, how can you- he- he-" Ron stared at Harry stammering in disbelief.
"He's mellowed out after the war, he even sent me an apology letter for how he treated me," Hermione says
Harry nods "Ron, he's different now-"
"But- he's Malfoy, the war wasn't even a year ago, and now- how are you even having kids with him!?"
"He's not ready to tell anyone this yet but he's actually an omega, I got his permission to tell you as long as you don't tell anyone else."
"So he baby trapped you, Harry you don't have to stay with him because of it-"
"He didn't baby trap me, Ron. He's changed, just give him a second chance" Harry sighs
"But it's Malfoy, through our entire schooling he-"
"He didn't know any better, Ron" Hermione injects. "we are all products of the people who raised us, it's not Draco's fault he was raised by dark wizards. When he was growing up he was taught muggle borns stole magic from 'real' wizards and witches, so that's what he genuinely believed. By the time he was old enough to understand his parents weren't right about everything, he was already in to deep with the crowds of dark wizards" she explains.
"But he's Malfoy! You can't just- and you're having kids with him!?"
Harry sighs and laid back on his bed, exasperated. Hermione puts a hand on Ron's shoulder "c'mon Ron, let's go for a walk" she suggested.

"How did it go?" Draco asks, he sat next to Harry on the train home after graduation, resting his head on Harry's shoulder
"It went great, they both took the news well" Harry lied
"Mmm, Ron still hates me and doesn't understand why you'd have a baby with me?"draco asks.
Harry nods and looks down "he'll come around, and if he doesn't he'll learn to live with it"
Draco kisses Harry on the cheek "now you just have to tell my parents"
Harry looks at draco "what? Why do I have to tell them?"
"You're the one that got me pregnant" draco says.
"They're your parents" Harry says
Draco takes Harry's hand "you'll be fine, and I'll be with you" he smiles.
Harry looks at Draco and sighs "I hope you're right" he says.
"I'm always right" Draco responds.
At some point during the train ride draco fell asleep on Harry's shoulder, Harry didn't want to wake him up when the train stopped so he scooped draco bridal style and carried him off the train. Draco woke up shortly after they got out of their compartment, but pretended to still be asleep as he enjoyed being carried. Harry carried draco out to the platform and started looking around for Draco's parents. Harry hardly recognized them when he finally did find them. They were plainly dresses and both looked a little unkempt, still shaken up about the war. Harry nervously approached them.
Narcissa gave harry a weak smile while Lucious was trying not to be visibly bothered by the fact that his son was pregnant with Harry Potter's children. "Harry, it's good to see you, are you and draco going to need anything from us? We don't have much of anything, the ministry is still investigating the manner, but if you need us to do anything just let us know-"
Harry shook his head "we'll be fine misses Malfoy" he says. "I'm taking draco to grimmauld place with me, we'll raise the pups there-"
"Surrounded by muggles!?" Narcissa asks
"Yes, there's nothing wrong with raising them near muggles, in fact maybe if you stopped looking down you're nose at-" draco put a hand over Harry's mouth.
"What my mother means by that is that we're likely going to have magical children and raising them surrounded by muggles will be difficult as we will have to hide their abilities from our neighbors" he explains.
"What are we going to do if we're taking the kids to the playground and suddenly one of them starts using magic?"
"We'll raise them not to use magic in public" Harry says.
"So you're volunteering to teach all eight pups this, and If they show their abilities early you'll take responsibility and deal with the ministry?"
Harry's eyes widen. "we're having eight pups?" Ok

"When they're old enough to control their abilities and understand that they can't use magic in public, then we can take them to the muggle world but untill then it's best they stay around wizards."
"Draco, there aren't a lot of nine bedroom houses for sale to begin with-"
"We don't need a nine bedroom house-"
"I've seen how cramped the Weasley house is, and we have the means to buy a house where each kid has their own bedroom..."
Draco shook his head "magic, Potter, we can use magic. But again if we're in a muggle community our kids won't be allowed to have their muggle friends over because of the magical expansions" draco sighs "Honestly how did you defeat the most powerful dark wizard of our time when you sometimes forget you have magic"
Harry blushes and looks down "it's just what I'm used to" he says
"Well, get used to using magic because cleaning up after eight pups the muggle way is going to take too long."

Draco smiles softly when the first pup was handed to him. "he looks just like his father..." Draco gasps when the baby opened his eyes "and he has your eyes" he smiles and looks up at Harry "I just hope he doesn't let his hair get all messy like you do" draco sighs
"It's not that messy" Harry says looking down.
Draco rolls his eyes "if that's not messy I'd hate to see what messy looks like"
Harry frowns and looksyI don't take care of you" draco says
The healers slowly clean off the rest of the pups and hand them to Draco and Harry. Harry picks up the smallest, he looked exactly like Draco. "Is this what you looked like as a baby?" Harry asks.
Draco lets out a relieved sigh "thank Merlin one of them is blonde "