158. Mineil's evening in Delhi 3

Start from the beginning

Tere sang ishq taari hai
Tere sang ik khumari hai
Tere sang chain bhi mujhko
Tere sang bekraari hai (x2)

Mini moved her hand from his neck to his shoulder and gripping and loosening his grip, she slid her hand on his torso firmly.  

Shaam ko miloon jo main tujhe
To bura subah na jaane
Kyun kuchh maan jaati hai yeh
Har lamha, har ghadi, har pehar
Hi teri yaadon se tadpa ke
Mujhko jalaati hai yeh

Swaying her hands on him, lost in the kiss, her one hand reached the end of the button line of his shirt near his heart. Her other hand on his upper arm had a tight hold on him too.

Pee loon main dheere dheere jalne ka yeh gham
Pee loon in gore gore haathon se humdum
Pee loon hai peene ka mausam

Her fingers touched his bare skin and his grip on her waist tightened with the increase in the pressure of his hand on her back. 

Tere sang ishq taari hai
Tere sang ik khumari hai
Tere sang chain bhi mujhko
Tere sang bekraari hai (x2)

Her body arched and her spine straightened to its extent. Her fingers curled on the corner of the button line and he parted his lips with a gasp as he felt strong shivers when her thumb rubbed against his bare skin.

Tere bin jee nahi lagta
Tere bin jee nahi sakta
Tujhpe hai haare maine vaare do jahan..
Kurban, meharbaan, ke main to kurbaan
Sun le zara, tera kurbaan..

"Ah... Neil...." Mini moaned as his grip got tightened but her body couldn't arch more and she  breathed deeply. 

Both opened their eyes and while breathing heavily, Neil loosened his grip on her and her body got relaxed. 

Neil rested his back on the dupatta and both, looking at the sky, calmed their breaths. Mini turned towards Neil and snuggling her head on his neck relaxed herself. Neil cozily wrapped her in his arms and felt relaxed too. 

Both didn't realise when they slept in the same position.

.

.

.

.

Next Morning, the alarm rang but Mini's phone was in the hall and they couldn't hear the alarm. 

As the morning was cloudy, they didn't got disturbed by the sunlight too. 

The door of Neil's bungalow opened and Saraswati entered to do her usual cleaning stuff.

She saw their luggage in the hall and heard Mini's phone ringing on the table.

She thought maybe Neil would have forgotten his phone in the hall and went upstairs to his room but saw his room was empty. 

Getting confused, she searched the other opened rooms but no one was there. 

She felt really weird and then thought maybe Neil would have forgotten the phone at home and went somewhere, so she continued the cleaning work. 

Doing the cleaning work, she came to the lawn and saw Mineil sleeping on the dupatta. Neil had wrapped his arms around her and Mini's head was on his shoulder with her fingers still curled on the edge of his button line.

It was no less than a shock of her. She looked at them wide eyed and then heard the phone ringing again. 

She thought to wake them up as the phone was ringing. 

Saraswati: Saab... Madam... 

Both were in deep sleep so didn't heard her. 

She brought the phone to the lawn and the voice of the phone ringing woke both of them up.