(Y/N): "Hush."

He couldn't speak a word, he opened his mouth to talk, but no words came out. This was all because he copied a power from another universe called Absolute Zero. It makes a person do anything the wielder of this power ask.

Satsuki went wide eyed, she couldn't believe how he just did that. She began thinking he was worthy of a more powerful Goku Uniform than the one she was going to give him.

When they reached the sewing club, he saw lots of students sewing Uniforms. He glanced over and saw a red and black uniform, almost like Ryuko's.

(Y/N): "Ey. Who's that uniform for over there."

He pointed to the uniform.

Satsuki: "That uniform is worn by no one. It takes too much blood and it's just overall a bad uniform. But it just so happens to be a Kamui."

(Y/N): "What's the difference between a Kamui and a Goku Uniform?"

Satsuki: "A Goku Uniform used only a bit of life fibers. The higher the stars, the more life fibers. Where as a Kamui takes 100% life fibers."

(Y/N): "That's a lot-"

Him and the uniform locked eyes. Wait they locked EYES. He went wide eyed when the uniform got off the hanger and went straight for him.

(Y/N): "WOAH, WOAH, WAIT!"

The uniform attached to his body, his body began spazzing a bit before he calmed down.

???: "So tasty! This is not like the other blood I had before!"

Everyone looked at (Y/N), he stood there in such a revealing outfit.

(Don't mind Ryuko lol

(Don't mind Ryuko lol. Just needed the outfit tbh. That's how it looks)

(Y/N): "What the hell is this..."

He had a deep embarrassed blush. The Kamui fit (Y/N) like a glove, speaking of glove, he looked down and noticed his black glove looked different.

Satsuki: "How? How are you not about to pass out from blood loss?"

(Y/N): "Maybe because I don't have blood in my body?" "I don't know either..."

The thing about (Y/N) is that, he doesn't have an ounce of blood in his body, his blood was substituted for 100% raw power. Maybe that's what this Kamui needed instead of blood? The only way blood would come out is if he physically hurt himself on his own.

Nonon: "Even lady Satsuki couldn't wear that Kamui... what makes him so special..."

(Y/N): "Hoh... so what do I do now?"

Satsuki: "Join the elite four, (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "But aren't you against Ryuko Matoi?"

Satsuki narrowed her eyes and let out a "Hm"