Alternative

Requested by: CHONISTANN

I appreciate you for all the requests for this book and my Choni one.

------------------------

     Theo looked at Juliette, begging for help. He weakly extended his arm, asking her to drain him so he would no longer be in pain.

     Juliette, trying to not loose herself in with all the blood around her, aggressively shook her head, as she took off her sweater and pressed it against his wound. As she did this, she called her girlfriend, "Cal! Get back here. Theo... he's alive by some miracle and I'm trying to keep him alive, but thatd not exactly easy, so hurry your ass back here and help me!" She gasped in a panic. She didn't know how to keep someone alive, and it was becoming difficult to give into the temptation to drain the man. She closed her eyes briefly, then opened them once she gathered her senses.

     She kept firm pressure for awhile five minutes, before both Calliope and Apollo ran into the bathroom, with medical supplies. The vampire assumed they grabbed it on their way back, and stepped out of the way to let them work on their older brother. She quickly ran out of the men's bathroom, and to the women's to vomit.

     With that much blood, she felt absolutely horrendous. Once she was finished throwing up, she stood up, trembling, to wash the blood off of her hands.

     The hunter then ran into the bathroom, and without hesitation grabbed the tiny girl, hugging her tightly. Juliette sighed, relieved. She knew that Theo had made it now.

     "Thank you, Jules. I know how hard that was... revisiting for as ,one as you did with so much blood. Im so proud of you. But are you okay? You look sick." They kept hugging, with Calliope stroking Juliette's hair.

     "I'll be fine. It was just a very aggressive challenge, but one that was worth the wait and work." She was still trembling slightly, although with her strength being realized each moment, was sure to be fine soon. 

     Calliope comforted her tiny girlfriend for another few minutes, when there was a knock on the door. Calliope, upon releasing Juliette from the embrace, opened the bathroom door to see Theo standing. Granted, with Apollo's help, but still standing, "Theo! Are you not in pain standing for so long?" 

     He let out a wry laugh, shaking his head, "Oh no, it hurts. But I wanted to thank your girlfriend. You should've seen her, Cal. Her resistance was incredible, and even though I asked her to drain me, she refused. She instantly froze at the blood, but she instantly swung into action, removing her jacket, putting pressure on the wound, and calling you. All while she's resisting the urge to drain me. It was incredible. She is the reason I'm alive. I very literally owe her my life. I see now what you mean, and why you're so in love with her." 

     Cal opened her mouth to reply, but Juliette jumped in, "No problem. Cal? Want to explain his last sentence to me? 

     Glaring at Theo, she turned back to Juliette, " Yeah, in private later though. I promise, okay?" She kissed Juliette's head lovingly, then turned back to her brothers, ushering them to get home quickly before their parents started wondering where they were.

     Juliette hurried herself home, ready to kick Elinor's ass. Her older sister wasn't home, neither were her parents. Constructing s last minute plan, she gathered whatever evidence was needed and informed the police. They caught the blonde girl trying to skip town, and did the silver test. She was busted for being a vampire, and so was her entire family. Juliette herself was preparing for the police, but Oliver showed up unannounced, handed her a vile, and just demanded, "Drink this, now!"