The Piranha Fiends

Vendetta was eating clams, beef jerky, and grape punch as usual. She was having a miserable time, which could be expected, since she was always miserable. Vendetta thought nothing could make her mood worse. She was wrong. A little blue girl skips around, singing and smiling.

"Monkeys can't have spaceships, cause they have nowhere to fly!"

Charlotte would continue to sing her song about all the things that monkeys can't do, while Vendetta grits her teeth together and clenches her fists to the side. Eventually, she decides she can't take it anymore and throws her grape punch at Charlotte.

"Thanks for the yummy drink, Vendetta! You're sooo nice!"

Charlotte would say with a bright smile. Vendetta gets increasingly more angry as she watches Charlotte sing that God awful song about monkeys. Vendetta looks at Charlotte and shouts.

"ENOUGH! No more singing!"

Vendetta suddenly gets an evil, crooked smile on her face.

"I shall create my most dangerous fiends yet. They will destroy you, stupid blue girl! Then, I will not have to hear your singing anymore!"

Charlotte giggles at this.

"Tee-hee! Oh, Vendetta, you're so funny!"

Vendetta rolls her eyes and walks out of the cafeteria, going home into her kitchen. She grabs her bowl, putting in lots of fiend mix. She adds in a strand of Charlotte's hair, which somehow got on her floor. The piranha fiends seem hungry. Surely they would eat Charlotte.

The next day, Vendetta goes to Charlotte's house, knocking on her door and leaving the tank of piranha fiends. Charlotte reads the note:

Stupid Blue Girl,

I have sent you some fiends to keep you company, and hopefully destroy you. They are hungry, and will be delighted to eat you. Have fun!

Yours fatally,

-Vendetta.

Charlotte looks inside the tank. She gasps in delight upon seeing five large piranha fiends.

"Ooh, puppies!"

Charlotte goes to pet the "puppies", and then takes her hand out, only inches away from being tore to shreds.

"Wait! The letter said you guys are hungry! Here, have some cookies!"

Charlotte pours the freshly baked chocolate chip cookies into the tank. The piranha fiends devour them. The cookies seem to not mix well with the fiends, because they all explode in the tank at the same time. Vendetta gasps and comes out of her hiding place.

"No! My fiends! What did you do, stupid girl?!"

Charlotte looks at the tank in confusion.

"Oh, I guess they ran away. Bye puppies!"

Vendetta sighs. Her plans were foiled, yet again, by the stupid blue girl.