~•You make me hungry•~

(I WILL BE MAKING 'PLAY TIME PART 3' IM CURRENTLY WRITING IT BUT ITS TAKING ME A WHILE)

William POV:

Huffing and puffing is all that man does. It gets on my fucking nerves. He knows it does. He smokes and drinks. It gets disgusting. He smells like shit. Not like I can tell him. I'd just get slapped. But my god, is he Hella attractive. Of course. His hair is gorgeous, golden sand coloured his eyes, as green as emerald, so fucking hot.. I placed my shirt on and buttons half of them up. I pulled up my work trousers attaching a belt and slipping on my tie and waist coat. I rolled my sleeves up and messed up my hair. "As sexy as always" I boosted myself with.

I slid on the banister downstairs, grabbed my bag from the bottom of them, spun around and kissed my wife and spun to the door, bye love! Bye Mike, bye Chris! "What about me..?" Elizabeth asked. "Yeah.
Whatever bye." I replied, walking out the door. I hated Elizabeth.. she was always just such a little brat. God.. I accidentally walked into Henry, clearly not watching where I was going, He turned around and stared into my eyes for a moment before speaking.

Henry POV:

William was walking with his head down and shortly after he bumped into me, I turned around from talking to Henson, one of the many workers there. His eyes are so gorgeous... Light fluffy Chocolate brown.. I stared into them then broke eye contact, "You alright William?" I eventually broke the awkward silence, "Yeah, just uhm.. ugh nothing nevermind" William said in response. I gestured to Henson to get to work, and he walked off. William went to his office and I went to mine.

~•Une smut warning•~

Hours and hours of paperwork, led to boredom, thoughts of sleeping. The time was now only 7am, when all of a sudden, a bunch of kids burst through the door screaming in excitement.. I ran my fingers through my hair, moving it back and sighing. I was so bored, there was one thing I always wanted to do though. I travelled my way to Williams office, at the other end of the restaurant, I knocked on the door.

William POV:

I finished my paperwork, and between me, myself and I, I got horny... I looked at the picture of Henry.. and well I thought about doing IT with him... The thought of him pinning me down.. restraining me.. calling me his slut.. bending over for him.. my.. the list goes on.. my face flushed with redness and guilt knowing I had a wife. I felt a strong tension in my pants and looked down to see my little 'friend' had been awoken. And that was when I realized I had been thinking about those dirty things. I pulled my trousers down and put my hand in my boxers, I ran my finger tips up my length, gasping gently. I pulled it out of my boxers, and pumped it gently and gradually got faster and faster, within time. Until I was groaning, and grunting. I heard a knock at the door, "Who is it!" I struggled to get out. "It's Henry, can I come in?" I held my breath. "Yeah!" I panicked. My eyes widen.. shit I meant No! He can't see me like this.. I move the chair closer to the desk, slowing down, but getting harsher. Henry would walk in and sit on the opposite side of the desk. I think he could tell that I was up to something because my face was red, I was sweating like there's no tomorrow. He looked into my eyes seeing my arm move back and forward slowly. He appears to notice and grab a pen, "Hm I just wanted to see you, I got bored of doing my paperwork" he stated, running the pen along his bottom lip slowly, he looks up at the clock which is above my head. I bit my lip and moved my arm faster, grunting loud enough for Henry to hear, Henry looked down at me, "What was that darling?" I panicked for a moment and lied, "Just a c-cough" I smiled nervously. "Oh okay" he smiles. He moved and grind his hips into the desk, I gasped slightly and quickly covered it up with a cough. Henry got up and walked behind me and whispered in my ear, "I know what you're doing William." Something about the way he whispered it, made me whimper.
"I- I don't know what you're on about." He spins my chair around to face him, "sure you don't" he smirked, the view of me jerking off Infront of him, clearly turned him on, watching his cock harden.. I got incredibly impatient, and horny.. the next thing I knew, I was pushed up against the wall, with Henry's dick soon after being forced into my small puckered hole. I moaned loudly, I'm so thankfull the kids laughter and screaming were covering up the moaning. "F-Fuck wait Henry! H-hold on~" I got comfortable in the best way I could, being pinned up against the wall. I nodded at him signalling he could move, he began thrusting slowly to begin with, "Ahh~ H-Henry, F-faster~"
"Oh..? So now your demanding? I don't think that's a good boy, do you?" Henry says seductively, My legs began to shake a little. He would thrust into me roughly, pounding me into the wall, My eyes rolled back, "HENRY!~ Fuck, T-The kids!~" He covered my mouth. He shushed me and pulled me back from the wall. "Bend over on the desk you impatient slut." Your face leaks of any other coloured that isn't red.. I nodded and do as my told, "T-There you go Master~" He had slapped my ass,  "God~" He puts his hands around my waist and pounds Mr into the desk, He repeated the actions "AH~ FUCK!! HENRY PLEASE~"
Mutters of curses come out of my mouth as cum spews everywhere all over the desk. Henry came inside of me, him and I both finish panting, and breathing heavily..