Ch 11: 'More Then You'll Ever Know'

Start from the beginning

Midnight: "Speaking of Nomu, where is he?"

"We found him in a crater outside USJ. We have captured him and he's in severe custody. Though he has yet to say anything. Besides him, 72 other villains were arrested the other day. However... What is interesting is the fact a few were mumbling something about 'nightmares'."

Snipe: "Nightmares?" 

Nezu: "What could that be...?" 

The confusion didn't remain for much longer, however, as everyone's line of sight was soon directed to All Might, who could be seen softly chuckling to himself. It took a little while for the blonde hero to notice, but once he did, he did his best to hold back the amusement. 

All Might: "I am..." [Chuckles Softly] "I am sorry, everyone. It is just... The reason they are going on about nightmares is probably because they had to deal with Young (Y/n)." 

Snipe: "(Y/n)?" 

Midnight: "He's the boy who fought off the villains, right?" 

All Might: "Uh, yes. That is him..." 

A hidden smile immediately followed Midnight's words as she looked around the room, nothing particular on mind. 

Nezu: [To All Might] "I see, so he is the boy who has been getting amazing marks from his classes?" 

All Might: "Indeed." [Fake coughs] "He definitely is something special." 

Snipe: "Well, from the footage we gathered, he most definitely deserves our thanks. If it weren't for him. We could be in a whole lot worse of a situation right about now." 

All Might couldn't help but agree. If it wasn't for (Y/n), today could be a day of mourning, instead of happiness. But in the end, (Y/n) was there, he helped save the day, All Might would be sure to tell him just how grateful everyone was. Though, All Might had a funny idea that the young boy was already receiving a lot of that on his first day back. 

[Your POV]

(Y/n): "Look, all I'm saying is... Do I seriously have to take so many photos?" 

My blank expression was on full display as I said those words. Then again, who would exactly be smiling after the seventh time some random student you don't even know comes up to you asking for a photo? Well, it depends on who you asked. Take for instance, Bakugo, if you asked him, you'd be given some witty remark. Kinda like the one I'm getting right now as he cackleswhilst taking the very photo I'm currently stuck in.

 Bakugo: "Ha! That's what you get for saving the school, you hero, you~" [To the others] "Alright, everyone, say... (Y/n), will you go out with me?!" 

I don't know what was more embarrassing. The fact Bakugo said that to a bunch of girls who I currently had my armswrapped around... Or the fact they actually said it. 

"(Y/n), will you go out with me?!"

Either way, the girls themselves didn't seem to be nearly as embarrassed as me. Simply taking the phone from Bakugo once the photo was done and walked off with giggles and squeals. Honestly, it's still weird to see girls act that way around me. Nevertheless, all I really wanted to do was get to class. Unfortunately, it seemed with every step I took more people were looking my way. Something Bakugo welcomed, whilst I just kept my head low as we continued out journey to the classroom. 

(Y/n): "I mean, it's been a week. You think people would get tired of it by now, right?" 

Bakugo: "Okay, first off, you literally saved the school, and your classmates, from villains! Actual villains! I want you to stop acting like all you did was stop someone from drinking expired milk. What you did is awesome!" 

𝘼𝙉𝙏𝙄-𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙊 [Dark Deku Male Reader X My Hero Academia Harem]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara