13. angels fly

Louis's pov

the dreadful day. the worst day over the course of my life is upon us. tomorrow. tomorrow marks the beginning of the end for me. harry's gonna be gone officially gone. how will i survive without him? only god knows because i certainly don't.

we are sharing a room for the last time. mainly because harry's so nervous he's losing his mind. we're at the hotel near the venue. it's part of the wedding festivities i guess.

not only will i be attending this dreadful event. i'll also be performing much to camille's displeasure of course but whatcha gonna do.

harry's pacing the room he has been for the past hour since i started getting ready for bed "harry i don't know why you're so nervous" i say and he scoffs "tomorrow is the beginning of the rest of my life. i'm gonna spend every waking moment with her." he says in a displeased tone.

"yeah that's how marriage works." i stare blankly as he bites his lips and i stand up stopping him from pacing. "can you calm down for me please? chill out." i hold his face and kiss his nose. "you'll be okay. it's a good thing you love her." i say and i see the uncertainty in his eyes.

"do i?" he whispers as if he's afraid to utter the words as much as i want to support his nervousness and talk him out of it. as much as i wanna be a good friend to him and i know he's just nervous "yes prince. you do. you write every single love song about her you love to see her happy and just imagine how beautiful she'll look tomorrow all dressed up for you. ready for you to take her to your new forever. doesn't that excite you? make you feel good inside?" i say and he nods

"you love her. you're just nervous." i say and then i decided i wanna get changed into my pjs so  i grab my pjs and take off my hoodie then pants before i hear a gasp. "louis!" harry says rushing towards me.

"you did it again?!" he says his tone not really mad but not really sad or disappointed. just. bleh i sigh and look down at my scars "doesn't matter i did it when we had that camille fight." i say and he frowns. "lou you promised." he says in such a broken tone. "i'm sorry i really am it got too much but i'm not anymore i swear they're not remotely fresh see!" i show him my wrist and he kisses the scars "please call me next time?" he says and i nod. "always."

he nods relived  "can i cuddle you?" he asks and i pout because of the sheer cuteness. "of course sweet baby."

i lay down and cuddle him singing this new song i wrote and have been trying to learn the lyrics it's called angels fly. "if every star is an eye in the sky you'll see angels fly i'll knock on your door it'll-" i pause unsure of what lyric comes next.

"save me from calling not one single word it can wait till the morning." he sings back at me and i smile softly as we sing the chorus together softly. "if every star is an eye in the sky you'll see angels fly." i giggle and continue singing it with him softly almost a whisper as he falls asleep. i do not want to be here tomorrow.

🧷🧷
well i'm here. it's tomorrow. i don't wanna be here but i am. woo. i sigh softly as i enter harry's getting ready room i'm the only one who knows how to do harry's hair how he likes it so no fancy hairdressers needed i wet his hair via the sink. and start adding his product in. and massaging his head just how he likes it.

"feeling good honey?" i say once i look at the mirror and notice he has his eyes closed with the cutest smile plastered on his face.

"mhm you're doing so good." he says in a pleased voice and fuck me is it hot. "yeah i'm doing good daddy?" i say in a flirty voice and he chuckles "shut up." i giggle slightly and start drying and working on styling his hair.

"all done." i say as i kiss his cheek. "i love you." he says and i nod. "i love you more." i kiss right under his ear and go grab my suit to get dressed we are changing together why? couldn't tell ya.

he frowns at my scars agains once i'm naked ish and sighs "call me next time i beg you." he says and i nod "harry i promise i will i already told you." i say and he nods i fix his suit up for him along with his hair. it gets to my absolute favorite part which i almost never get to do. the tie.

"lou can you help?" he asks as he's been unable to tie a tie since he was born. that's my favorite sentence in all context. him needing my help is just ugh music. "of course prince." i say softly as i tie his tie and smile up at him when i'm done

"cutest." i say and he blushes. "well i have to go do my best man duties and i'll see you at aisle." i smile softly and kiss his nose walking out immediately walking to zayn "what's the hardest alcoholic beverage they serve here?" i ask and he shrugs

"tequila i think." he says and i nod "perfect." i walk to the bar and order many shots of tequila super hard to actually swallow them but i managed in time to walk camille's sister down the aisle. woo.

"you're so handsome." she says once our arms are linked together and i smile at her "thanks." i say and the ceremony starts i walk her down the aisle and wait for everyone else until i see harry. i mean i just saw him in the dressing room.

but this is just making me emotional. i can't help but just think of all the lost potential that i well- lost. he could've been walking down the aisle for me. but instead he's walking for her. that skank.

the tequila is hitting definitely ouchies i am not doing well. i stand behind harry's back tears actively streaming down my face as the preacher says what the fuck they say at weddings then it comes to the vows part. i am not excited.

"harry. the day that i met you i felt like i was floating. and since that day i dreamt of this right here. us getting married and shoving our love down everyone's throats-" camille speaks and i feel myself about to throw up i don't wanna throw up mid ceremony so i excuse myself and empty my guts in the bathroom.

"oi where the fuck did you go?" i hear roxy say and i look up at her "this is the worst day of my life leave me alone." i say as i rinse my mouth from the throw up residue and she frowns

"go object." she says and i look up at her "are you crazy?" she shakes her head. "go object. tell him how you feel quickly you're gonna miss your chance." she says and i frown running back to the ceremony and i don't walk back to my spot.

i hear the preacher say "speak now or forever hold your peace." there's that silence my last chance my hands are shaking as i speak "i object." the gasps and the horrified looks from everyone in the room is terrifying. but i'm only looking at him.

"you probably don't return the same feelings and i'm really embarrassing myself here but honestly who gives a single fuck." i say obviously i'm drunk and out of my mind but who cares it's gonna be fine. "i have loved you since i met you. every single second i've spent with you made me fall deeper in love. with you obviously. course you're getting married to that blonde slut who's cheating on you which obviously you chose to be fucking delusional about. in fact josh! yeah come here mate." josh points to himself and i nod. "yes you come here honey."

he walks over to me and whispers "what are you doing." i shrug "you're in love with her. i'm in love with harry i'm ruining this wedding or at least this part of the ceremony" i chuckle "for our own sake. so tell everyone here. tell them. did you and camille fuck while harry was dating her? and also where the fuck were you during harry's bachelor trip." i say and he takes a deep breath "it's true. me and cam have been having a little affair for a little while. but only because i love her. i love her more than words can describe i-" i roll my eyes

"we get it josh thank you for your service." i say and look up at harry "im so sorry for this. but i just had to roll the dice before the gate was completely closed on me. i'll go. hopefully none of you have to see me again just know that you're making a mistake styles. you are." i start walking to the big church doors to exit before i stop and look to him "have a great wedd-" suddenly i feel cold all over my body my ears start ringing and then just black. that's all i see.

A/N original song is angels fly by louis tomlinson (duh) and sliiiight reference to taylor swifts speak now