"Aren't we meeting up at Cables?"

"Yeah."

"Okay cool see you there."

- At Cables ( Pronounced Cay-b-les)

So we were sitting at a booth, we already ordered our food and I'm about to break the news to  him.

"So Jake, you know I have something very important to tell you."

"Oh, Ed I just thought you wanted to meet up because you were trying to be a good friend not because this had a purpose."

This earned him a laugh from the both of us. I missed him so much.

"Anyways you were saying?"

"Yeah so as I was saying, I have important news to tell you. As you know, it's been a week since you were at the Agency, you were with Brenda, Bree and some other guy, you were positioned between Bree and the dude. You were uncomfortably close to the guy yet you were talking to Bree sexually. So your dad thought that.. um.. well you were bi, I told him you weren't but he told me to go for this considering I've had feelings for you since preschool and he told me to do this to see how you'll feel."

As I said that, I leaned in and kissed him long and passionately, and to my surprise he kissed me back. I bit his lip causing him to open his mouth slightly and I took it as a chance to slip my tongue in, considering I've had a ton of experience with this, my skilled tongue knew what it was doing inside his mouth, this earned me a moan. After that, I knew I needed more. I left a $20 bill on the table and went to my car. I had a white Mercedes G36 6-wheel, my baby. I pulled out from the kiss and my car was no where to be seen in the parking lot, then I remember I parked it in the back, away from plain sight. Out of instinct, I carried Jake up bridal style and carried him to my car, I then immediately opened my car and put Jake down. Then I unbuckled my belt, took my pants off and continued doing that until I was only in my boxers. Just as I was about to take off Jake's boxers he pulled away from the kiss and 

"Ed, you need to know something."

"Yeah?"

"I'm transgender."

"Oh, wow. So?"

"Down there, I didn't change it."

"No wonder you're not hard right now."

I then immediately crashed my lips against his and I felt him laugh against my lips, I slipped down his underwear and went inside of him. I thrusted slowly at first, teasing him. He then started playing with ass, then I thrusted faster and harder. When we both reached our limits, I stopped and started putting my clothes back on. 

"So Jake.."

"Yeah.. I guess I'm gay."

"Jake?"

"Will you go out with me?"

"You've never had a solid girlfriend before. What makes you think you can handle a relationship, let alone a boyfriend."

"I'm willing to give it a shot."

"Then yes."

**

Brenda's p.o.v:

-Phone rings-

"Jake?"

"Brenda, I'm gay."

"Oh, um wow. Congrats?"

I could tell he was probably shifting his weight on his feet right now.

"SO.. You we're saying Bren?"

"I'm gonna go talk to Josh. You coming?"

"Why? Don't go anywhere near that man he's nothing but danger."

"I have to."

"You're not changing your mind are you?"

"Nope."

"No point of trying?"

"Nope."

"Okay then, wanna know who the guy is?"

"Oh, and I forgot to tell you something. Ed is hiding information. He knows loads of shit. He talked to Josh and guess what? we're agents now. Oh and there's more. This little innocent friend of yours got us our first mission, guess what it is? I'll tell you. WE NEED TO FUCKING DROP SCHOOL AND RUN AWAY FROM HOME. There's more too. Oh and Ed? Yeah he knew all the consequences of these."

"Oh.. um."

"I'm getting another call I'll call you back."

"Don't bother."

"Don't bother?"

"Congrats Avery Matthew Jennings, you have managed to ruin my first real relationship, and have managed to lie to me after all these years. I don't know how I was fooled."

"How'd you know?"

"Didn't you know I'll eventually find out?"

"Not like this."

"Can we meet up."

"Cables. 7pm. Explanation needed."

And with that he hung up. 

What time is it? Crap! It's 6:50pm.

I managed to make it in time and walked in to Cables and find out he already got us a booth and milkshakes.

"Care to explain Lady Avery?"

"Shhh."

"Oh are people not supposed to know?"

"Please. You're not perfect yourself either Jake, or Agent 009."

"HOW'D YOU-"

"Don't bother."

"If you excuse me I have a marathon to attend."

"Avery wait!", He YELLED that. HE FUCKING YELLED IT.

Causing every head in the whole room to turn towards us. Then what I feared most happened, murmurs started.

"It IS Avery."

"Isn't that Brenda?"

"She lied to everyone!"

"Traitor."

"Liar."

THIS IS GOING PERFECT.

"Avery I'm so sorry."

"Cut the crap 009."

Avery Jennings is the world's number one model/athlete. I am a athlete, as I've mentioned, but since I have all the right curves and my bust and ass, I'm qualified to be a model, so I am. I went undercover to try and get normal high school experience. Cliche, I know, but I'm one for it. 

The rest of my life went on horribly, paparazzi everywhere, people all over my social media, phone calls, messages, this is horrible. I need comforting in times of need like this.

"Yo, I'm feeling really down you home?"

"Waiting for you all night baby."

"Thanks gorgeous. I love you."

I need someone to satisfy my needs every now and then since Jake doesn't have a dick. Literally.