-*Chapter 2*-

---*************************************************---

-*Time skip*-

Its been a few weeks since I had hatched from my egg. Its been really fun playing with Rexy, playing tag, tug of war all sorts. The new experiences were cool to, like the time they released a chicken into the room.

Me and Rexy chased it for ages till we caught it. It was so cool.

This morning I woke to the smaller latch being opened. I cocked my head to the side as I got up from the cuddle pile me and Rexy form every night.

I walked over to the door and as magic a bit of food dropped on the other end. I sniffed the area to try and smell any danger. Since I couldn't smell anything I walked through however, I was grabbed from behind my arm and before I knew it I was being lifted up. 

However, I reached out with my arms and still grabbed the bit of food that I found was a chicken leg. I looked up to see the man who I saw before Wu. I gave a small chirp before biting the chicken leg.

Middle of eating the chicken I looked up at a man who was giggling at my actions.

I staired at him as he slowly stopped giggling.

"So this is the one I'm meant to train. I thought you guys in the lab make more than one."

He said as I gave him a confused look.

"why would I want be with my sibling they gave me scratches." 

"Their sibling was aggressive at hatching and so we had to keep them separate currently she is staying with the spare T-Rex that we have growing encase the original T-Rex didn't make it."

"So she has been socialising, I was told that I could do her training with the raptors however, I didn't is if they had any socialization outside of a door."

He said back. They had started to walk through the hallway again. By now I had finished the chicken and now holding onto the arms that were holding me.

We stopped for a moment in front of a door. There was a new smell in the air and I didn't know where it was coming from. I was handed over to the other man and then we entered the room.

It was much like mine however one wall was painted to have pictures of green, their was a smaller wall separating us from four smaller dinosaurs who were all running about or playing with each other.