𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐚 ★𝟎𝟒

Start from the beginning

A grin spread across your face, the beauty of such land made you feel blissful. Eyes making its way ahead, marui's built nicely side by side, connecting itself to the underwater land.

For a couple of minutes, you felt absolutely enchanted, and still are, but, a wave of unease hit you, knowing that your human and somewhat feel scared what'll happen next.

Neteyam lands his banshee on the soft, light yellow sand, untying the the rope holding your bodies close to each other. Making your way to Kiri, you hear Jake say, "Follow me." Serious, in fact. The Navi family, including you, followed Jake behind, as more ocean like Navi surrounded your small group, Jake put out his arms to show he means no harm.

Soon after, two Metkayina boys made their way to the small group, their faces vicious, as both Lo'ak and Neteyam make formal greeting( I see you), while both boys ignore them, making their way behind, Kiri tightening her grip on your hand gently, the other one holding onto her shawl.

Giving off a spiteful smile, the Navi boys soon start directing out the tails both Lo'ak and Neteyam possess, "What is that?" One of them speak up, pointing at the tail.

"Is that suppose to be tail?" Another one adds on, while you furrow your eyebrows.

Soon, you shift your eyes to the sound of water, as a beautiful Metkayina girl elegantly makes her way out of the crystal, turquoise - like ocean, pushing her curly locks of hair on the side. Slowly, she makes her way to the boys, scolding and slapping them on the side gently, as they stop making fun your friends.

She then turns her head to face your group, specifically you, making deep eye contact for a second. Feeling a tad bit embarrassed, you turn your head back to the front, as she just slightly giggles at the cute act.
Suddenly, as sound of loud splashing comes from the water, everyone turning to face the chief of the clan, Tonowari.

He emerged out of the water, making his way to the family, Jake signing 'I see you', the Olo'eytkan of the clan responding 'I see you' as well.

Eventually, the Metkayina people stepped out of the way, making a path for Ronal, the Tsahík of the clan, her face stern and full of intimidation. Making Y/N more nervous, they step closer to Kiri, as her heart skips a beat at the sudden touch. Once more, both Jake and Ney'tiri do the formal greeting. Though, Ronal seemed more intimidating than Tonowari.

"Why do you come to us, Jake Sully?" The sudden question comes of, as Jake thinks of his response quickly before answering. "We seek Uturu." He finally replies back, Ronal's face turned to pure irritation.

"Uturu?" She says bitterly, like something unbelievable has happened.

"A sanctuary, for my family." Weary of what he must answer next, the Tsahík slowly making her way around the group.

Tonowari starts, "We are reef people, you are forest people," He looks around, showing what he means, "you skills will be nothing here." Finishing the last of his sentence.

Jake's face turns into concern. "We will learn your ways, right?" He pleads, head turning to the his family for agreement.

At the moment, Ronal was busy observing the features of the newcomers, as her light turquoise hand makes its way to Ney'tiri's slender tail, Ney'tiri looking behind to see who dares touch her. Moving on, Ronal takes Tuk's arm into her own, eyeing it closely. Tuk feeling uncomfortable, she releases herself from the position and stays with her father for safety.