Digging Here, Idol! - Episode 2 -

"I'm telling the truth, Yui-chan! I'm indeed a Kami Idol!" Laala saidas she unpacked one of her cardboard boxes. "Hai, hai," said Yui, listening, but not exactly listening to her. Even if I daydream all the time, fantasies should have their limits. But...Yui thought. She paused for a moment as a flashback started playing. "Do you like PriPara?" "Then you'll be fine! Sing with all your heart so your voice reaches everyone around the world!" "In this place, all girls are allowed to do that."

Yesterday, it did feel like she was a Kami Idol. Maybe it's possible? Yui picked up her Idol Watch. As she opened it, she shouted in surprise. "Dr-Dreamy!" "What's wrong?" Laala asked.  In Yui's Idol Watch was Punikon, sleeping in a room. "Ah! She's in there! I see! So our mascots can go inside our watches! This happened before too." "Dreamy?! Really?" Yui watched Punikon snore. "Now we can always be together, Punikon." 

They finally finish unpacking Laala's things. The room was practically sparkling. "Cleaning complete!" Laala excitedly jumped and landed on her bed. "I've always wanted a bunk bed! The mattresses overlap, like a panini!" "Panini?" Yui said with a questioning tone. "It's an Italian sandwich! Ah! I wish I could eat my papa's paninis!" "Papa? ne Laala-chan, why did you come to Paparajuku?"

Before Laala could even answer, Yui was already daydreaming about Laala's reasons. "Huh! Could it be?..."

And the daydreams begin.

"The ship your parents were on sank?"

"You were bullied by your stepmother?"

"And you were abandoned?"

"Poor girl! Don't ask her, Yui! Don't remind her!" Yui said to herself.

While Yui kept daydreaming and crying, Laala explained why she came to Paparajuku. "Kami Idols are dispatched to towns all over the place and have to work hard to promote the local PriPara. Mirei and Sophie are doing the same thing, too. Oh, they're my teammates of SoLaMi♡SMILE and fellow Kmai Idols."

However, Yui didn't hear any of Lalaa's explanation. "Yui? Oi, Yui!" "Th...That must be difficult!" "It's not that big of a deal. Though living away, I do miss my family." "Uwah! Your family!" "But I do get discounts at PriPara Cafe." Yui started to cry tears and grabbed Laala's hands. "It's okay/Daijoubu! We'll be dreamy happy in Paparajuku!"

Laala was overwhelmed and confused about Yui's sudden crying outburst. But she managed to reply, "K... Kashikoma." "DreAmY-CuTE!"

─ ☽☆·̩̩̥͙* Breakfast time*·̩̩̥͙☆☾ ─

Laala and Yui happily skipped into the schoolyard. "I can't wait for breakfast!" said Laala. "Me dreamy too!" said Yui. They were so busy being perky that they didn't notice somebody wanting to talk to them.

A familiar redhead was walking several feet behind the two perky girls. "Ah! Isn't that Yui-chan? Maybe I can talk to her about PriPara!" he said with the sparkling eyes of a sweet child. "Yui-cha-!" "KYA! ASAHI!" Suddenly, the redhead was surrounded by girls of different grades. "We can't wait for WITH's concert this week!" "I-I'm glad you're excited! I am, too!" said Asahi. The girls squealed while Laala and Yui were getting farther away from him. Hmm... I'll try talking to them during lunch! Asahi thought.

Ding! Ding! "Rice is ready," said Takki. "Arigato, electric rice cooker Takki!" said Yui. "Nothing beats dreamy freshly cooked rice." She scooped a whole lot of rice. "Ta-da! Dreamy purika!" "Rice as a side dish for rice?" said Laala in surprise. "It's so good! Want some dreamy purika?" "No thanks. We've got enough food," said Laala, Hana, and Suzu.