Zheng Lan rushed to the side of the bed, swiftly took out a medicine bottle from under the pillow, opened the lid, but there was a jerk in the movement of her hands, and her expression became serious.

"Medicine, medicine, hurry up!"

"The medicine is gone." Zheng Lan's voice was hoarse.

"What? Impossible!"

The man snatched the medicine bottle from Zheng Lan's hand, poured it down without giving up, and it was indeed empty. With a pale face, he looked at Professor Yan who kept moaning and groaning in pain, and clenched his hands tightly. Suddenly he gritted his teeth, stood up with firm eyes, and was about to rush out.

Zheng Lan quickly grabbed his arm with quick eyes.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to buy medicine!"

"How do you buy it? What do you buy it with?"

"I'm going to beg her!"

"You're crazy!" Zheng Lan said in disbelief.

"Then what should I do? Do you want me to watch grandpa die?" The man shouted with tears in his eyes.

"Even if you go to beg her, can grandpa wait until you come back?"

"No matter what, I'm going to give it a try, let it go!"

A trace of hesitation flashed in Zheng Lan's eyes, but he held onto it tightly and refused to let go.

"Is it this medicine?"

When the two were in a stalemate, Wei Wei stretched out her hand silently to the two, in the palm of which lay an identical white medicine bottle.

Ecstasy flashed in the eyes of the two men, and Zheng Lan grabbed it without even bothering to say "thank you". The two hurriedly fed the medicine to Professor Yan. After a while, the painful expression on the old man's face gradually subsided. Probably the pain was unbearable, and after the relief, the old man fell asleep directly.

The highly tense nerves of the two men slowly relaxed.

After the old man settled down, the two of them cast grateful glances at Wei Wei and Song Yi.

"Thank you very much this time. If there is no medicine, I'm afraid the old man will not be able to survive." Zheng Lan said with a serious expression and a sincere tone.

Not to mention whether they can buy the medicine, even if they can buy the old man, they don't know if they can wait until then, and they will definitely have to pay a huge price to get the medicine. This price was the last thing Zheng Lan saw.

"Yes, thank you very much, the grace of saving lives is unforgettable. Fortunately, you are here. Oh, yes, I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Yan Ning." As he spoke, the man with very good-looking eyes took off his With a mask on his face, he showed a sincere smile.

Yan Ning?

Wei Wei stared at his smile in a daze for a few seconds

"cough!"

Wei Wei was suddenly awakened by the sound of coughing, and only then did she realize that she was stunned. She looked at Song Yi and touched the tip of her nose embarrassedly. There is no way, she is basically surrounded by tough guys with hormones bursting out of her body. At first sight, she is a little surprised to see such a "handsome and handsome young man".

This man named Yan Ning looks too foul. The eyes are clear and bright, the eyebrows are clear and the eyes are beautiful, the lips are red and the teeth are white, the smile is warm, and the temperament is pure. Especially the way of pursing his lips and smiling slightly, it seems to have a kind of magic power, which makes people attracted unconsciously.